FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1408

vaz:
You can only understand it by reading certain topics. Yusuf, please send us some reading on the subject(we speak different languages).
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256
Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Цопт - оптимальная цена, позволяющая получить максимальную прибыль;. - - Категория: общее обсуждение

artikul:
Can't get enough of the laurels of the kind of billionaires of yesteryear? ))) Tell me, if it's not a trade secret, how many years do you plan to keep a working EA in a DC account)))

You have to encourage, support and mentor!!!

Tell the man how many years it takes for the bot to work without losses)

Warlock, tell us where you've been, what you've seen, give us links)

Nestradamus:

Sorcerer hello!!! Thank you.

Tell us where you've been, what you've seen?

I was on vacation... I've been working on my plan for next year.
Nothing new. Ukraine defaulted this year. IMF started talking about changing
the rules of the game... I think it's also had an impact on Russia's debt restructuring.
The Fed is promising a rate hike. I think they will raise it a couple of times next year. Buck above 100 I will be waiting.
Brent still waiting below 42 (Sechin's pictures from two months ago as expected).
The euras below March's low. The timing is uncertain.
We'll see...

artikul:
Can't get enough of the laurels of the kind of billionaires of yesteryear? ))) Tell me, if it's not a trade secret, how many years do you plan to keep your Expert Advisor on the DC account?)
I asked that question, I wanted to see what people would say about such an EA, to be honest I thought I would see a little different )))))

stranger:

You should encourage, support and mentor!!!

Tell the man how many years it takes for the bot to work without loss)

That finally makes sense.

Thank you!

stranger:
Warlock, tell us where you've been, what you've seen, give us links.)
Where's Sensei? I came to pay my respects...but he's shuffling around somewhere)))

stranger:
Warlock, tell us where you been, what you seen, give us links)
Stranger:

You should encourage, support and mentor!!!

Tell a man how many years it takes for a bot to work without a loss)

There are no such bots if they work with standard terminal measurements - price and tick volumes, all indicators are also total crap for the same reason ))))

Vizard_:
Where's Sensei? I came to bow at his feet...but he's shuffling around somewhere)))
He hasn't been in for a while and he's not in the cave. Maybe he gave up on it.
Reason: