FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1239

stranger:

It's not like that. In that case, you are entitled to fix the loss at 300 pips. If at 70, yes, but if at 72 for a premium of 300 and something, as you said, then you fix the loss.

It's up to you to sell it, no one is forcing you to do so.

Sad, especially about the premium

pako:

What loss? I already have a loss of 2 pips, if the price goes against me I will not lose more than 2 pips.

Do you understand the options correctly? Or are the winds blowing?

Paco, you asked me "why don't I buy at strike 72 now at a premium of 300-something?"

Now you're talking about strike 70 at a premium of 2.

Make up your mind what you want, 300 or 2.

on the pound is aiming for futures but is not letting capital in at option 1530... No reversal yet, so there is hope for a move to 1527 and then towards weekly options

There's already one running around buying and selling, really Yo, the man just does not understand that his posts carry no meaning or information and can not understand that most of those present give a damn what hand he has there.

Myth, by the way, can be dipped again in Audi, but there's nowhere else to take it)

stranger:
Myth, by the way, may be dipped again in Audi, but there's nowhere else to take)
I voiced the targets, gave the time... now I'm upchie=)

stranger:
There's already one guy running around buying and selling, really Yo, he just doesn't understand that his posts carry no meaning or information and can't understand that most people here don't give a damn what kind of hand he's dealt with.

I can't hear anything but mumbo-jumbo from you...

Well, maybe I'm deaf...

But time will put everything in its place - both the goals that were set before and the takeaways that were taken today...

Roman Busarov:
i voiced the targets, i gave them time... now i'm upchie=)

They don't care about your goals, they just want pretty pictures with open trades, nothing else))))

Eugenia, information on futures in the report here, 2AB, 3, 4, 5 SR are weekly options

stranger:

They don't care about your goals, they just want pretty pictures with open trades, nothing else))))

Eugenia, futures information in the report here, 2AB, 3, 4, 5 SR are weekly options

Yep, got it, I'll look into it, omission

Lesorub:

I can't hear anything but mumbo-jumbo from you...

Well, maybe I'm deaf...

Only time will put everything in its place - both the goals that were set before and the tees that were taken today...

Nah, I'm not deaf.)

I don't understand about the pound again, yesterday it was 56 and today I'm waiting for 51.

Reason: