FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1118

3% a day "doing nothing". Cool!
Let's say a trade lasts 500 days. Then 500 * 3% = 1500%. The "deposit" (funds) will increase 16 times. That's good, of course. But in this case we will need to suffer huge drawdowns of 5 - 10 depots. And this is not good.
Perhaps it is better to have the same 3% per day, and for the same period of time to make 25 trades with 1 - 2 depo drawdowns. And if you also add reinvestment?

Good morning, everyone! On the pound today, as Strange prescribed...to replenish my wealth

Evgeniya Balchin:
Morning all! Pound today, as Strange prescribed...to replenish my luggage
luggage, pardon me for being nerdy)

Lesorub:

the moon's dough is gone, it's time to be honourable...

It looks like a simulation again. The chart looks interesting 1.304 is touched, so 1.308 might be the way to go. Better have a smoke).

Oleg Tsarkov:
luggage, pardon the nerdiness))
Thanks)))) that's right... writing from phone.... video card driver failure window went out and White screen...with thinking resort mouse..... and most importantly, saved calculations)))) reboot, see what happens.

Evgeniya Balchin:
Good morning all! In the pound today, as Strange prescribed...to replenish my wealth
No developments in the pound today and the americans not so good?

vaz:
No developments in the pound today and the americans are not doing well?
Whatever) on the futures 2b 15271...restored my comp, on the bulls:
49,9 0 93,86 77,71

in terms of capital: 2b - 143749, 4b - 103796, 5b - 53592, hence the confusion... and so this level is not by capital, so will not work out...

ratnasambhava:
3% a day doing nothing. That's great!
Let's say a trade lasts 500 days. Then 500 * 3% = 1500%. The "deposit" (funds) will grow 16 times. That's good, of course. But in this case we will need to suffer huge drawdowns of 5 - 10 depots. And this is not good.
Perhaps it is better to have the same 3% per day, and for the same period of time to make 25 trades with 1 - 2 depo drawdowns. And if you also add reinvestment?

Did I say anything about drawdowns? There are virtually none.

And you can argue with "doing nothing".

vaz:
Looks like imitation again. The chart looks interesting 1.304 is touched, so it could reach 1.308. Better have a smoke.)
I drew the pivot zones, at 4 o'clock the sticks are sell, no pity, we put in these zones and go to Vegas...

stranger:

Did I say anything about drawdowns? There are virtually none.

And you can argue with 'doing nothing'.

That's why I said "doing nothing". As for drawdowns, I am not imposing anything on anyone, everyone has his own opinion of what a "drawdown" is. I am just thinking out loud.
Reason: