FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 997

to the kivvidishers is dedicated:

stranger:
I'll tell you more, you can buy the pound right from the opening, you will have your figure iron, just do not run to me every five minutes and do not ask when.
Do you think there are still suckers left? (i think you're right - the world is made up of suckers)

Ishim:
Do you think there are still suckers left? (I think you are right - the world is made up of suckers)

I take it the floor is closer than the ceiling. Buyers will lose nothing and no way. Patience...)

vaz:

I take it the floor is closer than the ceiling. Buyers will lose nothing and no way. Patience...)

Are there really such patient men?)

stranger:
The Europeans don't buy the pound below 5126, the Amerians did the last one at 5010, so I don't think we'll even see 51. The question is, if they buy slowly, I`ll buy on Monday before the Ameriens, if they will go to 51, then on Tuesday.
5160 to see and buy

stranger:
Pound, kids, closer to 51, ideally 5080 and above 53.

the pound is in the comfort zone of quarterly levels, a breakdown of 5130 could launch into 5045- then a return to the breakdown is possible, and a continuation of the downtrend all the way to 4890 +-......

this considering the last rise from 46- to 49- no debt....... also fell and hung the top debt in the 5380 area

Good day to you all !

A good topic is a rarity these days... It's all a bit of a thumbs up. It's not so bad.

Good Morning ...

USD/CAD 1.3180 buy stop

USD/JPY 119.81 sell stop

USD/CHF 0.9727 buy stop

Idler, if you have nothing to say then you can just be silent, or I too remember that the tractor didn't arrive at 46 on the pound and about the euro parity and that the quid will continue to rise.

Teacher, and YOU be sure to wash up)

Reason: