FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 728

Vizard_:
Senya... tell me what's with the double CU name? Where is the second secret))))
I am intrigued)))
Pulsar is the first name. (you know how it is formed - not ready, but formed) And the trade is pure theory - too long term.

Ishim:
Pulsar is the first name. (You know how it's formed - not finished, exactly formed) And trading is pure theory - too long term.
That's cool.
Well the second part hopefully isn't exhaustion ?
Pulsar depletion as it is not very))))
I don't know how it forms... enlighten me...

new-rena:
In the beginning it does, then it doesn't matter on which TF. It would only be a quote. i.e. the current price.
The TF is the width of the disk, and the price bounces off the edges of the disk, which is exactly what I have at m1 m5. (now I will build TA of m15 and m30 - there are 100-150 pips moves - but less frequent! - the same entries on m1 m5! Ideally, I entered at m1 with a stop of 30 pips. and left at MH - if this is an MH trend reversal)

Vizard_:
That's cool.
Well, I hope the second part isn't exhaustion ?
Pulsar Exhaustion doesn't sound good))))
I don't know how it's formed... enlighten me...
read astronomy ))))))

Ishim:
The TF is the width of the disk, and from the edges of the disk the price is repulsed, which is actually what I have on m1 m5. (now I will build TA of m15 and m30 - there moves of 100-150 pips - but less often! - the same entries on m1 m5! Ideally, I would enter at m1 with a stop of 30 pips. and leave at MH - if it's a MH trend reversal)
ok. let's see what happens.

Ishim:
read astronomy ))))))
I don't know what it is)))
I only read you...
Pulsar Revival is a normal name...

Vizard_:
I don't know what it is)))
I only read you...
Pulsar Rebirth is a normal name...
take your pills and bye bye ))

Ishim:
TF is the width of the disc, and from the edges of the disc the price is off....
What a twist! I seem to have figured out the name of the TC.... sound it out ?

Vizard_:
What a twist! I think I figured out the CU name... what do you want me to say?

I told you, the first one's on the small Legend, and that's where the pulsar might form ))))

Ishim:

I told you, the first one's on shallow Legend, and that's where a pulsar might form ))))

Given your unique... years of experience...
I suggest you call the TC at once -
Pulsar Pissoir)))
Reason: