FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 723

Ishim:
I'm still testing, well, if you run a pair, the information will add up a bit in a week (but new pairs yes! there will be some cracks at first), and the pound and the eu in reverse - the same levels on the other side.
We wish you to earn all the money in the world!)))

Vizard_:
We wish you to earn all the money in the world!)))
I have no such plans, and finances are not for me at all

Ishim:
I have no such plans, and finances are not for me at all
Pray for you!))

Vizard_:
Praying for you!))

ss )))))) one stuffed his pockets yes.... plank busted )))))) (who is that mysterious "we"?)

ss ))))) do you know what a grail looks like?

Ishim:

ss )))))) one stuffed his pockets yes.... plank busted )))))) (who is this mysterious "we"?)

))))) do you know what a grail looks like?

No... And you don't... used to tell....

Vizard_:
No... and you don't tell... used to tell....
there's nothing almost secret there, the CU is double-named (second secret) and TA is not that secret - it's just for you - noise, background, gibberish. The working principle of doubling - slowly but always starting with one grain, well like a "pot boil" . Theoretically, in 8-10 years - if the market does not change its trajectory - everything should be on one account - the whole forex )))))))))))))))). Well, the one to which the grail will be connected. ))))))))))

new-rena:
I know about that, but it's not clear whether it's worth trying to trade or not.
And how to trade there is worthwhile and worthwhile)))

Evgeniya Balchin:
And how to trade there is worthwhile and worthwhile)))

looked at it - trade is closed.

Trading is very simple. buy, sell, etc.)

Ishim:
there is nothing almost secret there, the TC in the double name (the second secret) and the TA is not that secret - it's just for you - noise, background, gibberish. The working principle of doubling - slowly but always everything starts with one grain, well as a "pot boil" . Theoretically, in 8-10 years - if the market does not change its trajectory - everything should be on one account - the whole forex )))))))))))))))). Well, the one to which the grail will be connected. ))))))))))
Wow...how did you know that?!?)

Ishim:
there is nothing almost secret there, the TC in the double name (the second secret) and the TA is not that secret - it's just for you - noise, background, gibberish. The working principle of doubling - slowly but always everything starts with one grain, well as a "pot boil". Theoretically, in 8-10 years - if the market does not change its trajectory - everything should be on one account - the whole forex )))))))))))))))). Well, the one to which the grail will be connected. ))))))))))
It's for the sake of moments like these... worth living for !)))
Thank you !
Reason: