FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 630

new-rena:
Maybe it's not the demand but the supply that's influencing it? Iran or something like that?
Iran is being recouped by the market before it appears. The question of consumption is: who needs this oil?

iIDLERr:
sometimes fa goes. i wrote p 621. reread it.

"Sometimes" is the key word. And for gold, yes, they did. I wrote about that too. The others (yen, chiff) - didn't follow. I entered the bxoyenne purely on the dashes, for which I got a small moose.

But now, I think yen will go back up.

And oil is a non-market instrument, a speculative one. But it only remembers that it is "marketable" at extremes. So this is what we are approaching (or are approaching, by 3-5 bucks, who cares).

iIDLERr:
Iran is being played back by the market before it comes along. The question of consumption is, who needs this oil?

everyone. The whole chemical industry is based on oil and gas. That's it. Without them there would be nothing.

iIDLERr:
Averaging killed more Jews than Hitler
You have to think globally. Hitler is gone. The depot is in place! Hooray comrades!

lactone:

everyone. The whole chemical industry is based on oil and gas. That's it. Without them there would be nothing.

Eidler wanted to put it simply - there is a supply figure and there is a demand figure. We don't really care about what goes where, we just have a demand figure that goes into the abyss. // Naturally, we have some idea about oil and its compatibility with the chemical industry...

new-rena:
Eidler wanted to put it more simply here - there is a figure of supply and there is a figure of demand. We don't really care about what goes where, we just have a demand figure that goes into the abyss. //We naturally have some idea about oil and its compatibility with the chemical industry...

Yesterday there were apples for 70p.

Today the same apples are 40p.

Does it seem to me that demand rises as the price falls? (Well, that's what they taught me at university in Economics class. It wasn't my major, of course, but still)

That's if one assumes that supply is constant. But even in the case of apples, fewer sellers would want to sell them at those prices. Which, of course, will lead to higher apple prices again.

lactone:

Does it seem to me that demand rises as the price falls? (Well, that's what they taught me at university in Economics class. It wasn't my major, of course, but still)

That's if one assumes that supply is constant. But even in the case of apples, fewer sellers would want to sell them at those prices. Which, of course, will lead to an increase in apple prices again.

If I don't need apples, will I buy them at a higher price? I might be persuaded to take them for free as a gift.

No demand, no price...

new-rena:

If I don't want the apples, will I buy them at a higher price? I might be persuaded to take them for free as a gift.

no demand, no price...

if you don't need apples, you wouldn't buy them for 70, and you wouldn't take them for 40 either. You are NOT a buyer of apples at all. And you are NOT influencing the demand for them either. Not yesterday, not today.

lactone:

That's if one assumes that supply is constant. But even in the case of apples, fewer sellers would want to sell them at those prices. Which, of course, will cause apple prices to rise again.

Why do you need yesterday's apples, why do you need the past? Yen is a funding currency, it is a major player, Eidler was 200% right when he started buying it. Fundamentally, how much did the yen get printed? And where did that money go? Now it's going home. And I think the pound will follow it (how long do they draw their notes with their CG?), it's just my observations. P.S. I think Strenge was wrongly offended, he is a high-class player, and his advice could be good or scalded to blisters. I don't blame you for that in any way, Laktone, I just got sick of it! He was a great help to me, especially when I had 50/50 doubts.

Takitu:

Why do you need yesterday's apples, why do you need the past? Yen is a funding currency, it is a major player, Eidler is 200% right when he started buying it. Fundamentally, how much was the yen being printed? And where did that money go? Now it's going home. And I think the pound will follow it (how long do they draw their notes with their CG?), it's just my observations. P.S. I think Strenge was wrongly offended, he is a high-class player, and his advice could be good or scalded to blisters. I don't blame you for that in any way, Laktone, I just got sick of it! He was a great help to me, especially when I had 50/50 doubts.

I'll tell you a secret, nobody wanted to offend Strange. We've known him longer, so if he listens to us and removes his rose-coloured glasses he'll be a good boy again.
Reason: