SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 141

alexx_v:
Vova, you should understand, first of all this is not a forum for trading, if you want a completely thematic forum on MKL4 - then you should probably delete 95% or even more of all threads and every post to moderators to strictly moderate, that there were only discussions on the language MKL4. This is unrealistic. You want to post a thread about cough medicine in dogs? Go ahead and post it, maybe it'll catch on.

I hear you.

Dear moderators can you comment on my suggestion above, to tear down the MMM thread?

Consider it an official request.

That's what the moderators said at the very beginning.

sever31:

I hear you.

Dear moderators can you comment on my suggestion above, to tear down the MMM thread?

Consider it an official request.

request sent.

Most moderators already support tearing down the thread. There is a 99% chance it will be taken down.

Mathemat:
Most moderators already support tearing down the thread. There is a 99% chance it will be taken down.

99.00001 is my humble contribution.

===
No, man! We haven't had enough locs! However, there's not much difference between loCotrons and loCotrons - one letter. Sad, girls. Do I belong to the same kind of creature?
Although, yes... What separates us from chimpanzees is - what is it? - less than 2% of the genome?

Svinozavr:

Although yes... The difference between us and chimpanzees is what? - less than 2% genome-wide?

humans are even less different from pigs.... even the parts fit.

ZS I'm FOR tearing down the nasty branch.

joo:
human beings are even less different from pigs.... even the parts fit.

There. We've finally figured out what the trick is.

===
Not for parts. Don't even think about it! )

Svinozavr:

There. You've finally figured out what the trick is.

===
I'm not going for parts. Don't even think about it! )

Sorry, I didn't get it right away. If I had quoted someone other than you, the meaning might have been what I intended. But that's not how it came out.

:)

Mathemat:
Thank you, finally.

joo:

Sorry, I didn't get it right away. If I had quoted someone other than you, the meaning might have been what I intended. But that's not how it came out.

:)

;)
Reason: