FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 587

forexman77:
Better tell us who thinks what. The report is supposed to come out at 9pm and the chatter started beforehand. Or did it come out earlier?

The chatter started because someone got wind of something beforehand...

It happens. Just not that "pale".

Especially in summer, when the big players are on holiday, then the smaller speculators may go in the right direction.

Gold has gone up. I wouldn't sell it anytime soon.

lactone:
Gold has gone up. I wouldn't sell it anytime soon.
It's not going up anywhere ...I was showing max upper levels))))

azfaraon:
It's not going anywhere upwards ...I was showing max upper levels)))

Oil is priced at 30-40, the KZ budget is already being prepared for this and only in the sacred city of "C" does the black cat run over Mr. "P" and the country gets up from its knees.

Oil is 30-40 or even lower in 2016.

stranger:

I am sincerely happy for everyone who managed to buy USDCAD, from the bottom of my heart.

Now do you see why I have nothing to talk to you about?

Is our sick one ripe? Can I salt it? It's growing strangely in the ground...

Roman Busarov:
everyone used to do that... and then you said you were a photojacker=) now i don't do it... because i don't think it's necessary for you guru traders.
do it right - it'll be fine

azfaraon:
Then what the fuck are we doing here? If everyone's balls are so big?)))
Really - what am I doing here? It's just that... I don't need KVN or Comedy Club with these guys. You guys rock. Standing ovation.

stranger:

My son, you are too young and stupid, why are you running around the village with your naked butt and shouting? People are watching....

Every man has his own fantasies... Some have girls, some have naked traders in the field.

azfaraon:
They're just messing with him. Who gives a fuck about his theories. Everything he does here is for himself...
One good message all day.
Reason: