FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 551

stranger:

You are doing it wrong, here I am interested in interesting thoughts on trade, but they come across very rarely, I do not need a 100-page description, just a couple of words, that's what I'm hunting for here)))

And you're looking for or trying to create grails, not realizing that they do not exist in nature)

What's an example of an interesting thought you found here?

I think all interesting thoughts come from you) so many people wonder what you do here?

ю

Anything that does not involve real trading data is of no value and trading decisions cannot be made based on it. The statement "I don't care where the price goes" has been heard many times, it's all out of lack of understanding and powerlessness.

I have given you a lot of basics, as Myth said yesterday, if you do not want to understand it, that's your problem. Provoke me with phrases like "is there knowledge", "you do not earn anything and do not know" is useless, this knowledge is not given to me easily and quickly, so all I will not tell anyone for nothing or for money. Face it)

mmmoguschiy-new:
we're all looking for something )) those few words...

Grail? Probably not the Grail... there really isn't one... More like a system. One that can lead to the desired result. Regardless of the circumstances... Options... futures... the lunar or men's cycle... To put a price where you want it to go... Even if it misses, it doesn't matter... And it adds up bit by bit. Not as fast as I'd like, but it adds up.

it's in the lokas. study it. it's not an easy topic, but there's a million options.

I personally made 286% on them on Friday.

stranger:

Anything that does not involve real trading data is of no value and trading decisions cannot be made based on it. The statement "I don't care where the price goes" has been heard many times, it's all from a lack of understanding and powerlessness.

I have given you a lot of basics, as Myth said yesterday, if you do not want to understand it, that's your problem. Provoke me with phrases like "is there knowledge", "you do not earn anything and do not know" is useless, this knowledge is not given to me easily and quickly, so all I will not tell anyone for nothing or for money. Face it)

Everything flows, everything changes... Nothing lasts forever. Maybe, as it seems to you, today your system works. Tomorrow it won't. What are you gonna do about it? Go looking for another grail that doesn't exist?

So I wouldn't jump to conclusions. Time is the ultimate judge.

mmmoguschiy-new:
everything flows, everything changes... Nothing is eternal. Maybe, as it seems to you, today your system works. Tomorrow it will stop. And what will you do with it? Go looking for another grail that doesn't exist?

So I wouldn't jump to conclusions. Time is the ultimate judge.

I don't have a trading system, decisions are made based on actual trading data, and they will always be in one form or another, so I don't have problems like you do)

Ilya, hi)

new-rena:

It's not an easy topic, but there's a million options.

I personally made 286% on them on friday.

locky, not locky... hedging... all professional investors use it one way or another.

I made 300 yesterday and the next day I'm out... dangerous... ))

stranger:

I don't have a trading system, decisions are made based on actual trading data, and there will always be some kind of data, so I don't have problems like you do)

did i mention i have a problem? ))

I think you're all troublemakers here - Graalenophiles ))

Paranoid schizophrenics ... You see beggars with their hand outstretched everywhere... shame on you ))

mmmoguschiy-new:
Did i mention that i have a problem? ))

Judging by the statements "I don't care where the price goes" and"today your system works. Tomorrow it will stop", I think there are a lot of them.

But I do not care about them.

Reason: