FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 479

azfaraon:
Check out the story.... I said my opinion a long time ago ..And I'm just waiting...

Why do I need your stories?)

stranger:
What are the sticks whispering to you, old troubadour? Salting the Canadian, or are you not ripe yet?

stranger:

Why should I need your stories).

Then why do you ask?))) You're just like the Padishah in "1001 Nights"... Every day you ask for a new story)))

azfaraon:
Why do you ask then?))) Well you're just like the Padishah from "1001 Nights" ... Every day you ask for a new story)))

Nah, I don't get it again, it's you telling too many stories every day, up and down, so I just don't have time to follow them)))

Well, do you trade on sticks or spruces, open a daily chart, find your sticks there and charge))

Teacher:
What did the sticks whisper to you, old troubadour? To salt the Canadian, or are you not ripe yet?

Vasya, take a rest, don't strain the rest of your brain, it's bad for you, the doctor will scold you...

And then Barabashkin will come and say that I made you like this, I'll be guilty again...You paged?

Closed Friday's "lucky buy" on the pound. Thanks to the good people who persuaded me. But I cannot give up the idea of buying Canadian dollar. Feeling of an unfinished trip to the south.

vaz:
Closed Friday's "lucky buy" on the pound. Thanks to the good people who persuaded me. But I cannot give up the idea of buying Canadian dollar. Feels like an unfinished trip to the south.
It is connected with oil, oil goes down - USDCAD goes up, the bottom is not visible on oil, it may go to 30. By the way hi to the ruble for the same reason.

I think we need to salt the eu - argmentation correlation - everything has already fallen to the quid - pound yen chif audi kiwi - the eu cannot resist,

i don't agree with Strange but it works quite often (not always)

for example just now it worked - dropped audi - kiwi fell in 20 minutes

salted the eu silver and pound

Zogman:

I think we need to salt the eu - argent correlation - everything has already fallen to the quid - the pound yen chif audi kiwi - the eu cannot resist,

i don't agree with Strange but it works quite often (not always)

for example just now it worked - dropped audi - kiwi fell in 20 minutes

salted the eu silver and pound

Yes you can do what you want, if I see a sale on the quid and know that it goes to 96 and there I look, then I am against the wind ni-ni-ni-)))

Well, the pound will fall to 5350-5300, as I said, so what, because of that you have to run somewhere?)

http://www.forexpf.ru/news/2015/08/10/axop-societe-generale-o-tom-chto-pokupaet-i-prodaet-fx-quant-fund.html

Societe Generale currency strategists have updated the weekly FX positioning of their FX Quant Fund, managed by an automated trading system.

Our system remained long the dollar and increased the volume of short positions inthe loonie andyen. The largest "longs" are in the US,UK andAustralian currencies, while the largest "shorts" are in the Canadian, Japanese New Zealand and Taiwanese currencies. Buying dollar/yen and dollar/loonie look the most promising in terms of momentum and yield differential.

Our sentiment indicator remains in the anti-risk zone. The system is very cautious about the carry trade strategy. At the moment 30% and 50% of maximum allowed funds are involved in such trades with G10 and Asian currencies respectively. No long positions in high yielding emerging market currencies are open.Source: Forexpf.Ru -Forex News

FOREXPF.RU :: - новости и аналитика. Комментарии дня от брокеров. Обзор фондового и валютного рынка
FOREXPF.RU :: - новости и аналитика. Комментарии дня от брокеров. Обзор фондового и валютного рынка
  • ProfinanceService, Inc
  • www.forexpf.ru
Валютные стратеги Societe Generale обновили еженедельные данные по валютному позиционированию своего фонда FX Quant Fund, управляемого с помощью автоматической торговой системы.
Reason: