FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 476

And on the AUD, get ready for 76-77, we need to close 65,000 longs in the +)

There's another trick, if you're interested.

There are a lot of strategies, in fact, I can't remember them all...

The good thing is that TA is excluded and the tick history is needed only for optimization. But you need to accumulate it first.

It is pleasant to talk to a businessman....

He is not sassy and he has not said anything - no matter what, but there is already the first result.

And here - is there anything serious to talk about? The only thing you'll get sassed about is....

Well...

To say it was nice talking to everyone is probably too much.

Good luck and.... merci beaucoup !!!!

I look at you all and wonder! It's ridiculous. Give or take... I don't have to, I don't have to. One is tougher than the other. It's like a sandbox.

One has 28 pairs, the other knows 30% of the market.

Get this straight!!! Especially those comrades who "know" 100 per cent: your 100 is not even 30!!! Anyway, take a calculator and count how far you are from the market!!!

Teacher:
I look at you all and wonder!!! Ridiculous! Give or take... I do, I don't... One's better than the other. It's like a sandbox.

One has 28 pairs, the other knows 30% of the market.

Get this straight!!! Especially those comrades who "know" 100 per cent: your 100 is not even 30!!! Anyway, take a calculator and count how far you are from the market!!!

Sicky, tell us something)))

Wake up, we need to understand...

new-rena:
They call up to five times a day. I wrote above that I am sick of these calls. Lately I've been answering straight away - "if it's about the financial markets or extra income, I'm dropping the call".
Rena, you're not fixable. Even here you got it wrong.

Has it occurred to you not to advertise the phone number...?

Rena, what are you suggesting, to cover up Lizyukov Street? Don't go there, he's got that site reserved.

stranger:

Has it occurred to you not to advertise your phone number?

He left his phone number on the websites of various brokerage companies, and now they call and ask him to bring the money to them.

But they offered him something else (azfaraon, I think). They say that they are so great that they offer their services to big investment funds. For a high price.

))))

Bicus:

I ask you to read the forum pages carefully ... I have never offered anyone anything here, much less something like this ...
Reason: