FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 357

azfaraon:
I want to show you this way ...Read books, get educated and prove your deals and withdrawals history ...Based on the fact that you set in Boo and often, as you said, go out of the market, we understand the probability is no higher than 90%.
Sometimes it may be 90%, but most of the time it's 100% or even more. )))))

Ishim:
and he has a problem with this one - only screenshots afterwards ((((

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page354#comment_1798975

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page355#comment_1799193

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение). - Страница 354 - Категория: общее обсуждение

Here are two interpretations of the change in price over time, I don't see any difference between them.

azfaraon:
People launch rockets into space using data from previous flights and make charts ...By examining them ...Doctors determine what is wrong with a person and what it may be associated with...And you say charts are nothing...
A chart is just a way of visualizing data.

stranger:

Teacher, first smart post, congratulations)

Maybe, but trust me I've spent a lot of time studying the charts and haven't seen any patterns there, maybe not the right way or the wrong place to look)

It's different, totally different, the human factor is almost completely eliminated there.

Exactly. It happens within weeks, months or even years, as was the case with the quid.

And that, guys, is yourself).

It's not the first smart post - it's the first one you understand ))))))

I've spent 10 years and it's not there - you just don't know what it looks like. "But that's you guys on your own... "

And what's with the manner of answering everyone in one post! are you a grandmaster?

Ishim:
yes this is nonsense )))), the moon is out, the euras m5. - euRoON yes.
Vasya, I didn't say anything about the m5. That's one. Entries and targets are given to you in advance. That's two.

stranger:

Here are two interpretations of the change in price over time, I don't see any difference between them.

I think it is not interpretation, but the final information ... 10 people may have at least 10 interpretations ... The problem with working with information is exactly who and how they understand it ... CME is the same ... there is information and many opinions ... There are even forums where people use the same ideas, although they see the same figures ... Someone says he knows better than others, etc.. And who is right? A good question ... But based on the commonality of information at a certain point, everyone is right.

stranger:
Vasya, I didn't say anything about the m5. That's one. You've been given the entrances and targets in advance. That's two.
I gave you a target for the euras! What's your target for 100 - 150 pips?

azfaraon:
I think it's not about interpretation, but the final information ... 10 people have at least 10 interpretations possible ... The problem with working with information is exactly who understands it ... CME is the same ... There is information so there are many opinions ...The problem with working with information is exactly who interprets it and how it is interpreted . .. CME is the same ... there is information and many opinions ... There are even forums where people measure each other's opinions, just like in TA, although they see the same figures ... Someone says he knows better than others, and so on and so forth ... But who is right? Good question ... But based on the circularity of information at a certain point, everyone is right ...
it's a never-ending process, you have to take one interpretation and test it, if not, then another.
Reason: