FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 339

Lesorub:
only IDLER can do that...
Why...look at the charts of the yen.Especially with the pound and the quid....

and judging by the chif, no one needs the euro any more...

the question remains: will the KUCKL pair be driven to the target at once or through the bottom...

So, my children, I will tell briefly and in general, I will not specify entry points, on the pound and euro purchases were reduced, but there are no sales, so they will continue to be raised with pullbacks, on audi purchases are gained further. Yes, the lune is doing some buying also, so you should not have sold it on Friday. It's a good time to sell from Monday).

stranger:
So, my children, I will tell briefly and in general, I will not specify entry points, on the pound and euro purchases were reduced, but there are no sales, so they will continue to be raised with pullbacks, on audi purchases are gained further. Yes, the lune is doing some buying also, so you should not have sold it on Friday. It's the right time to sell on Monday.)
I think there is some potential for growth at 1.12 and we have to look there

Lesorub:
only IDLER can do that...

Listen, Ilya, Eidler, as a man, studies non-stationary chisper series. he sometimes sells his results because he likes good red wine and Jamison. Eidler's theories cannot be told in the forum format. i do not think that a diffur in partial derivatives and even non-linear can be understood by anyone. i'll let you in on a secret - i used to write them myself, i can't decide. but all my long term predictions win. the exception is kiwi, it's just emotions. what has the forum given me? idiot waves yesterday and fibonacci levels today? have i talked to people who have no money for cd? and there are quacks against stange, me, mifa.... Who are you staying with?

iIDLERr:

Look, Ilya, eidler as a man studies non-stationary chisper series. he sometimes sells his results because he likes good red wine and Jamison. eidler's theories cannot be told in a forum format. i don't think diffur in partial derivatives and even non-linear can be understood by anyone.

you try it )

iIDLERr:

Listen, Ilya, Eidler, as a man, studies non-stationary chisper series. he sometimes sells his results because he likes good red wine and Jamison. Eidler's theories cannot be told in the forum format. i do not think that a diffur in partial derivatives and even non-linear can be understood by anyone. i'll let you in on a secret - i used to write them myself, i can't decide. but all my long term predictions win. the exception is kiwi, it's just emotions. what has the forum given me? idiot waves yesterday and fibonacci levels today? have i talked to people who have no money for cd? and there are quacks against stange, me, mifa.... who are you staying with?

That's what I'm telling them. If I start telling "theory" it'll be War and Peace)

stranger:
That's what I'm telling them. If I start telling them "theory", it will be War and Peace)

it's not about that.

or do you also have a tensor in your stash? )

Reason: