FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 316

Man, a lieutenant colonel lived in the army, drank himself to hell, then wanted to make the world happy with his understanding. and i have to read it all.

Anatoli Kazharski:
There is only one correct option. Don't drink at all and never at all. It's just business. And the producers need a crowd to milk the longer the better. They don't drink this shit themselves. But they'll make nice advertisements about how they drink it too. ))
You don't eat, drink or pay the state for living in it. It's a goddamn business and you're a free fuckin' patsy.

Zogman:

we're getting pretty good at something...

Snoop Dogg:
I threw out on it.

Strange approves, he says we won't see anything.

iIDLERr:
Man, a lieutenant colonel lived in the army, drank himself to hell, then wanted to make the world happy with his understanding. and I have to read it all.

Pity about your Lieutenant Colonel, whom you are now trying it on others.

I, on the other hand, have to read nonsense about the harmlessness or even usefulness of alcohol. You know. I can't help it. )

You don't have to bring it up. You always start it yourself. You don't happen to have a production of this stuff, do you? )))

iIDLERr:
we're getting pretty good at this...

We've been hitting tensors all year long, we've had our fill of them, if the Strenger doesn't lie to us )

We've been flushing options down the toilet, that's life,

and here... Oh, come on, you can't do that.

Snoop Dogg:
So don't eat, drink or pay to the state for living in it - it's a fucking business, and you're a free fuckin' peasant.
Just relax. Your attempts are meaningless. And the comparisons are not relevant at all. ))

iIDLERr:
Man, a lieutenant colonel lived in the army, drank himself to hell, then wanted to make the world happy with his understanding. and I have to read it all.
I'm bored of being under the colonel, but he didn't make it to the colonel - so he's pulling a strap.

Zogman:

We've been beating strainers all year long, we've had it up to here if the trainer is telling us the truth.)

he's lying, you bastard))

Speculator:
Dear Sir, please elaborate on this very clever idea!
And you thought you and Senya are in a tizzy?))) Eh Marusya...
Reason: