FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 238

GopFX __:
I don't get it - why should I read my own rubbish? ))
Why the friction? Read the high-level talks with Strange )

stranger:
What I like is that no one can say at what price to buy or sell, but WHEN - as much as you like)))
do you think we will get to that sold 11,000 contracts today? (can you pin it down).

Thank you!

new-rena:
why the friction? read the high-level talks with Strange )
Why - I remember - he lumps everybody together and I do it separately - that's the whole story ))

stranger:

There's no such thing, one guessed, two missed, wasn't I like that myself?)

Above 1.12 myself. If there are any sales.

maybe 1.17 looks better?

Thank you!

GopFX __:
Why - I remember - he lumps everybody together and I do it separately - that's the whole story ))
he'll tell you a lot more. but there was more than enough information. have you done anything yet?

it looks like the duckbills are always waiting for the C.H. (valuable instructions) from above! ^

))))))))))) )))))) duckbills are conveniently led by the nose! (the noses are handy - several of them can be hooked together)

new-rena:
ask him more often) he can tell you a lot more.
it's in the mood))

new-rena:
but there's more than enough information out there. have you done anything yet?
where is it? in the bible? it's 300 pages long. Even in English... So I asked - what's the point of writing 300 pages if there's only a couple of figures in the report...? Is this very book worth reading? I don't think so...

My work so far has come to a head with PDF Parser. Today I finally got to it - I almost finished it. Only a little left.

GopFX __:
well, that depends on the mood.)

where in the bible? 300 pages of it. And in English too... So I asked - what's the point of 300 pages if there's only a couple of figures in the report...? Is this very book worth reading? I don't think so...

My work so far has come to a head with PDF Parser. Today I finally got to it - I almost finished it. There's only a bit left.
pako's doing it too. he's got something in c-sharp.

new-rena:
pako does it too. he had something in c-sharp. ask around.
you're used to it yourself. what don't you know about yesterday? ))

GopFX __:
i'm used to it myself. what don't you know about taking notes from yesterday? ))

I did my own counting, Strange's is different. Someday I'll go back to my notes and compare results.

There's not much difference - he told me from the reports and I parsed the website...

Reason: