FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 36

As I understand it, there is nothing to say except for 30 pips back and forth. So think about your "trade".

stranger:
Tantrik, it's not tight, just why bother with the bullshit. You yourself see that the result of trading on your "ts" is negative, so you should not run with your predictions on forums, but think what to do, if you, of course, want to do it. If you don't do it, you'll get a clown like this: I guessed right here and wrong here. Profit is the main thing, not guessed or unguessed.
I told you, I have a TS on levels on m1 for a month and it checks entries very quickly, as it is m1, I get trades almost every day.... On this TS I have only posted 2 trades here. All the rest, and all that was before it are other methods that work or not really work. Not so no. (I don't want to smear D1 with intraday in my thread)

stranger:
There's nothing to say except for 30 pips here and there. So think about your "trade".
The old one. My Sensei... is back!)))
As soon as a pamm starts to pivot over a doll's nest... his chakras open...

HE starts giving us his wisdom))) hilarious)))

stranger:
I can specifically tell you that the pound at 1.5805 has a 131 contract Sellimit, which is normal for summer, in terms of volume. I can tell you that there are shorts on it with targets at 53-53.5 so far. What can you tell me about the pound? Sketch your lines? That's the whole point, it's ridiculous.
Everyone has his own, your pound medium term for example 0.05 may well be balanced by my inputs of 0.2, which will be 25 pieces for this period. I don't see your advantage.

stranger:
As I understand it, there is nothing to say except for 30 pips back and forth . So think about your "trade".
Look you don't understand 30 pips why do you start speculating, I don't get into options especially on the pound. (and you don't piss me off with the pound.)

Ishim:

You don't understand the main thing - I'm not writing to you. Speculator has a 5-wave pattern, and I only see it when it has happened - I have correction levels - then more people will come along who has what.... scalpers, pips.

You and Marussia... two assholes)))) But funny... hilarious)))

Ishim:
Everyone is different, your pound medium term e.g. 0.05 may well be balanced by my 0.2 entries which will be 25 pieces over this period. I don't see your advantage.
I don't need your inputs, what about the pound?

Vizard_:
You and Marusya... two dickheads)))) But funny... hilarious)))
How can you call a Teacher that?

Vizard_:
Old. My Sensei... is back!)))
As soon as the pamm starts peaking over the doll's nest.... his chakras open...

HE starts giving us his wisdom)))) hilarious))

it's do-gooders like you that litter the branch, while I have one screenshot a day (maybe not even every day) don't throw your whole flock at my screenshot - and the branch won't get bloated like a flake.

If you can't do the pound, say the euro, I'll come back tonight. ... I'll give you an answer in the evening.)
Reason: