FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 5

Vizard_:
Any trading forum is bullshit... as we are all, by and large, competitors...
The "collective intelligence" does not work in such cases))))
As for the rivals?))) I've never noticed that there are competitors in the market ... I just take what I think is right ... the only thing is waiting for the result and that's it

azfaraon:
I see a strange pattern on this forum ... When you ask something specific, you get no answer or they say something just for the sake of decorum ... I would like to know the reason for this approach? Even when I try to answer a question I see that the answer is ignored...

people are different and forums are different, there are people who are willing to share ideas that they have others snowed in winter ... Unfortunately there are very few of the former, but the bridge is sometimes shared, and thank you for that

as for a specific question - i personally have nothing smart to say, i can only try to say that gbpchf - sympathizes - the pound was falling dramatically - and the dollar was not growing for many months, so this deal will sooner or later be in the black - but it's worthless what i say ... I think it's a pittance to what any of the other forum members are saying

i think many traders use patterns - there is a situation - there is a deal - they don't need to analyze any predetermined situation and your question is not for them,

you may have a couple of people who have the right view of the market for many situations - but maybe they are too lazy or something else

Lesorub:

Trouble with these gardeners...

It's too late for that)))
Ilyuch ... seriously - shit just can't see the tale ... and I don't want to draw bullshit ...
min.07.07 pierced... now I'll wait for min.05.27... timing is dunno...

Vizard_:
It's too late for that))))
Ilyuch ... seriously - I can't see a fucking tale just ... and I don't want to draw bullshit ...
min.07.07 pierced... now I'll wait for min.05.27... timing, I don't know...

come on...

Limits are set at 0860 and 0996, see where it starts

timing - soon!

Vizard_:
Any trading forum is bullshit... as we are all, by and large, competitors...
"Collective Intelligence does not work in such cases)))
In some cases they have very good ideas, but you have to have some basis for that.

azfaraon:
I just take what I think is right and that's it ... The only thing is to wait for the result.
О. This is an idea. Sometimes the price reaches the target in hours, and sometimes in weeks.

Zogman:

people are different and forums are different, there are people who are willing to share ideas that they have others snowed in winter ... Unfortunately there are very few of the former, but the bridge is sometimes shared, and thank you for that

as for a specific question - i personally have nothing smart to say, i can only try to say that gbpchf - sympathizes - the pound was falling dramatically - and the dollar was not growing for many months, so this deal will sooner or later be in the black - but it's worthless what i say ... I think it's a pittance to what any of the other forum members are saying

i think many traders use patterns - there is a situation - there is a deal - they don't need to analyze any predetermined situation and your question is not for them,

Maybe there are a couple of people who have the right view of the market for many situations - but maybe they are too lazy or something else

I also want to share - do not trade crosses. I don't know what to do with them, but I'm sure they'll be fine.

and sometimes never...

Lesorub:
and sometimes never...

I'm too lazy to deal with your euros, I look at how many squirrels are crowding in there and I'm ticking off, but I think you'll get screwed with the sales. It's just a guess, don't take it seriously.

And he bought yesterday...

stranger:
О. Now that's an idea. Sometimes the price reaches the target in hours, sometimes in weeks.

Now the question is about getting an opinion ... I'm sort of studying so to speak the cyclicality or more correctly measuring the time spent on previous movements, so for myself I try to deduce the time of "arrival" ...

Ask me what for? Let's say I have 10 Kilo in my account ... of course it's enough to use 1 lot maximum ... And we'll go one month to the goal and there's 500 pips ... So it turns out the monthly profit will be 50% ... In your rare screenshots it is clear you are adding ...... What I mean is not that 50% is not enough ... The question is how effective is adding for you?

Reason: