Is there an administration on this site? - page 2

I replied to the administrator and wrote that the money would be refunded. The indicator was only redrawing on lower TFs and it was in the discussions, and the video even shows that it was redrawing on lower TFs.

Albert Idrisov:
I replied to the administrator, I wrote that the money will be refunded. The indicator redraws only on lower timeframes and it was in the discussions, the video even shows that it redraws on lower timeframes.

Don't promote childishness - what return "after the next sale"?

And how can an indicator redraw on some timeframes and not on others? What is this baize?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

When I have a coffee, I'll guess the answer with coffee grounds.

You address the question to the address -- the administration.

don't answer it for the administration.)

P.S. the question was addressed to her. it was a coincidence ;)

Daniil Stolnikov:
so you don't answer for the administration ))
so you don't ask questions -- if you ask the administration, don't address them to me

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
So don't ask questions -- when you ask the administration, don't address them to me.
And I'm asking you, too - if anything. You're good at citing points, so you must know the answers.

If there are no funds available in the seller's account, you will not be able to get a refund from the machine.

Karputov Vladimir:
If there are no funds available in the seller's account, it is not possible to withdraw funds automatically.
For example, funds are blocked for a certain period of time, during which you can withdraw the funds.

but there was no clause 7.6 on refunds in the rules before, or have I not read it carefully?

and I wonder what the refund procedure is?

Let's say there was a misdescription or fraud - even 10 products were sold.

One customer noticed the discrepancy, found out where and to whom to write, he got his money back - but what about the other customers?

Or who didn't notice or who didn't report it - is that their problem?

in the case of such a violation, the administration should make a comment on the product and ask the affected parties to apply for a refund.

there was an example recently, when vendor had embedded in my EA code sections, that the Expert Advisor could bypass in the history tester -- the product is not on sale, but were there any refunds for all the buyers? because there were questions in vendor's profile, like where the product was left and when it would appear -- to which the vendor indifferently replied, that everything would be quiet and stopped in the end.

p.s. and another -- the rules said "inaccurate description" -- but if the description is incomplete, such as "tester grail", the trial version in the tester is "for show", but the real version is "dead" - how do I understand, fraud or inaccurate description?

the description doesn't say that the indicator "re-draws" - is it a false or accurate description?

i.e., if rule 7.6 is relevant, then there should be requirements to the description in the form of a list of mandatory points to be reflected in the product description

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

i.e., if Rule 7.6 is relevant, the description requirements should be stipulated in the form of a list of mandatory points to be reflected in the product description

Agreed. Otherwise "non-compliance" can be interpreted as anything the buyer wants. Shit, even a standard simple MAHA redraws the zero bar. And nowhere does it say that. So? It's one thing to re-draw the history and another thing to re-draw it when calculating not the opening price. Two big differences...
Reason: