Break-even interest - page 2

Vladimir Pastushak:
This means levels were not used, a strategy was in place and even the strategy didn't help. In a trend, the lot becomes larger

Well, that's a bit different - I have a "guaranteed profit" method of lot calculation - where the calculation is tied to the total loss on closed orders...

I was interested in calculation of levels to use orders for more accurate market entry and risk calculation - intraday strategy - levels work out quite clearly.

I am still interested in a simple calculation algorithm, maybe a universal formula...

-Aleks-:

Well, that's a bit different - I have a "guaranteed profit" method of lot calculation - where the calculation is tied to the total loss on closed orders...

I was interested in calculation of levels to use orders for more accurate market entry and risk calculation - intraday strategy - levels work out quite clearly.

I am still interested in the calculation algorithm, maybe a simpler one, maybe a universal formula...

You can't calculate how much the 23.6 per cent price will be...?

Vladimir Pastushak:
Can't you calculate how much of a 23.6 per cent price would be???

Are you trying to insult me?

The thing is, it's at the first level 23.6% and then it's 38.2% with the 23.6% available... It's an interesting universal one line proportion... Tell me if the result of my calculations is correct ?

-Aleks-:

Are you trying to insult me?

The thing is, it's 23.6% at the first level, and then it's 38.2% with the 23.6% available... It's an interesting universal one-line proportion... Tell me, is the result of my calculations correct?

I don't know if that's right or not,

I cannot understand what is your problem then ?

Vladimir Pastushak:

I don't know if that's true or not,

I can't understand what your problem is then ?

If you don't understand (haven't checked) how to count correctly, then it's hard to talk about the problem - of course I can describe the algorithm, but I find it overly complicated - I'm looking for a simpler solution.

-Aleks-:
If you don't understand (haven't checked) how to calculate correctly, it's hard to talk about the problem - of course I can describe the algorithm, but I find it overly complicated - I'm looking for a simpler solution.

What is the right count?

I can't understand what you want to count ?

23.6 % of the current price and then 38 % of the result or what ?

-Aleks-:

The universal one-line proportion is interesting...

It won't work in one line.

Go through all previous levels in the loop, for which there is an entry, add up the loss they will have at the level at which you plan to close, and then divide the result by the expected profit (in pips) of the opened position.

You will get something like: loss = 69 pts * 1 lot + 46 pts * 1.5 lot + 23 pts * 2.2 lots + 0 pts * 3.4 lots = 188.6 pts, expected profit = 23 pts, necessary lot = 188.6/23 = 8.2 lots.

If you want to put some profit in the result, you can add it to the calculated loss before dividing it.

Vladimir Pastushak:

What is the right count?

I can't understand what you want to calculate ?

23.6 percent of the current price and then 38 percent of the result or what ?

I want to calculate how much of a lot should be at each level, so that when you move down to a given level, the loss is overlapped plus a profit in the volume of the original lot.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

It won't work in one line.

Cycle through all previous levels that have an entry, add up the loss that they will have at the level where you plan to close, and then divide the result by the expected profit (in pips) of the open position.

You will get something like: loss = 69 pts * 1 lot + 46 pts * 1.5 lot + 23 pts * 2.2 lots + 0 pts * 3.4 lots = 188.6 pts, expected profit = 23 pts, necessary lot = 188.6/23 = 8.2 lots.

If you want to put some profit in the result, you can add it to the calculated loss before dividing it.

The point is that we need to set the orders which will be closed (not opened) at Take Profit - that is why we need calculation without opening any orders.

My calculation is (delta2*lot1+delta3*lot2)/delta3+lot1

Where delta is the difference between the levels and lot1 is the result of calculation at the previous level.

If the grid was initially calculated, then after closing on take profit it must be recalculated again - apparently excluding levels that are below the price...

I would like to get a formula in one line - for each level, but taking into account that the first opening can be at an arbitrary level, if, say, the maximum levels are known and do not change.

-Aleks-:

The point is that you need to set the orders that will close (not open) at take profit - so you need a calculation without opening orders.

My calculation is (delta2*lot1+delta3*lot2)/delta3+lot1

Where delta is the difference between the levels and lot1 is the result of calculation at the previous level.

If the grid was initially calculated, then after closing on Take Profit it must be recalculated again - apparently excluding levels that are below the price...

We would like to have a formula in one line - for each level, but taking into account that the first opening can be at an arbitrary level if, say, the maximum of the levels is known and cannot be changed.

The formula of averaging or price obtaining at which the unidirectional orders are closed at zero

price =(open price of order1 * order1 lot + price of order2 * order2 lot + price of order i * order i lot)/(order1 lot + order2 lot + order i lot)

In your case you do not know the lot, output the required lot from the formula and you will get the result you are looking for....

Reason: