Safe martingale. - page 9

khorosh:
No, not the lot formula, but the formula showing the condition for safe lot increment.
The less static parameters the better, and the better that there are none at all. A dynamic market cannot be captured by static constant parameters. I have decided to consider the volatility of the market and decide what to do with a minus position(s) depending on it.

Vladimir Zubov:
The less static parameters the better, or even better, no parameters at all. You can't take a dynamic market with static constant parameters. I decided to consider the volatility of the market, and the decision of what to do with minus position(s) depends on it.
Do you use averaging?

khorosh:
Do you use averaging?
Yes.

Vladimir Zubov:
Yes.
Like last year, were there big drawdowns?

khorosh:
As last year, were there large drawdowns?
I should add, I use lots, rollovers, averaging, no stops, in general everything that cannot be done) Only EUR-USD M15 is traded, decisions are made at the candle opening, everything inside the candle is of no interest, but for volatility calculation whole candles are used of course. The last year was ok, and so far this one too.

Vladimir Zubov:
I should add that I use locks, rollovers, averaging, no stops, in general everything that cannot be done) Only EUR-USD M15 is traded, decisions are made at the candle opening, everything inside the candle is of no interest, but for volatility calculation the whole candle is used, of course. Last year was ok, and so far this one too.
Great. I had a big drawdown last year and switched to avalanches this year. I now work only by trend, without averaging. The netting option, in the market there is usually one position protected by a lock.

khorosh:
Great. I had a big drawdown with the averaging last year and switched to avalanches this year. I now work only on the trend, without averaging. Netting variant, in the market there is usually one position protected by a lock.
If I don't close profit at the first time, I usually add profit as long as the market is good, then I get some magic with losing lots and additions to the position depending on the market situation, my calculation is that the market will never stay in the current range and in fact it may turn out to be a winning position later. Average position retention statistically is 1 day.

Vladimir Zubov:
Well, for me too, if position is not closed with profit the first time, profit as long as the market gives, then miracles start with lots and additions to the position in which direction depends on the market situation, the calculation is that the market will never stay in the current range, in fact it also turns out a common position that eventually goes in the plus no matter where the market goes. The average retention of a lot of positions according to statistics is 1 day.

Do you invest with a constant lot on a trend or with increasing lots as well?

khorosh:
Do you invest in the trend with a fixed lot or do you also increase lots?
I always have fixed lots, the only question is how many and in which direction. If you are in a trend, I always add more lots, but the question is what number of lots they are in and in which direction.

khorosh:
Great. I had a big drawdown with the averaging last year and switched to avalanches this year. I now work only on the trend, without averaging. I've got a netting variant, in the market there is usually one position protected by a lock.
Make up your mind - either a netting position or all the rest (crowbar-protected). You should try it in the stock market...
Reason: