a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 93

Why not - if the idea fails, it makes sense to say something about it. It might stimulate some people's thinking, and it might save time for others.

I suppose I could say this: perhaps the point of minimising it is to check the existence of a trajectory.

You are on the right track. Without fear of breaking Vladislav's "precepts", I can tell you even more.
The quadratic form is a very simple thing and does not contain singularities, discontinuities and so on. Therefore the trajectory exists, even without verification. Minimization is the principle by which the true trajectory is found. The whole question is what to minimise ! If you get to that point, it's really an advancement.
But the question of how to minimise is something which, according to the general agreement, is not subject to public disclosure.
Whoever understands what, why, and for what purpose will think of a way to minimise it.

Whoever understands what, why, and for what purpose - will figure out a way to ...

That's for sure!

On reflection, I decided to withdraw my thought. :о)

On reflection, I decided to withdraw my thought. :о)

Тот, кто поймет что, почему, и для каких целей, - придумает для себя и способ ...

That's for sure!

Hi ! Did you find any errors in the output of that formula ?

Gentlemen, (I appeal to the coryphaei of the forum :o) anyone, can clearly formulate the statement of the problem of searching potential energy? For some reason, I'm sure that the formulations will differ "slightly" from each other. So, what we are looking for:
1. a minimum of potential energy of the channel
2. some minimum of potential energy
3. some trajectory of the price movement
4. the trajectory of the price movement from the potential energy
5. minimum value of the trajectory
6. something else?

I'm sure that if we take time together to formalize the problem statement, things will be more fun. A correctly formulated problem is half the success in its solution (someone from the great ones said so :o). Or am I the only one who doesn't understand what I'm searching for? If so, enlighten me, because reading the forum, I have a double impression of what distinguished participants are trying to calculate.

<br / translate="no"> Hi ! Did you find any errors in the output of that formula ?

I did not find any. Especially since it looks like it produces excellent results (RMS definitions).

I found it. Checked it out. Damn! It works!

One sleepless night, that's all... No need to look for U=f(x, y), no need to look for the dependence of price on potential energy. You'll never find it, it's much simpler...

Oh and I do not know whether to rejoice or not, all morning wrote a post on the
Somehow I'm sure the productions will be "slightly" different from each other.

I made up a whole poem :) And you took all found, but I'll probably be glad anyway, if you are right, I hope you hint, if not, I have not been typing in vain and then post my views on the problem ;) (More precisely the purpose of the search)
Reason: