What the Lowest and Highest functions return - page 7

"How do you live without transverse striated muscles!" is an old children's film :)

"How do you live without transverse striated muscles!" is an old children's film :) <br / translate="no">

No, it's just another excuse to say no to autotrading

2 nen:
Something I have no motivation to get around this problem in CZigZag. I don't like to implement crooked methods. Especially in light of recent posts, it's better to reload indicators before entering a position anyway. Well, it should work correctly on the history.

Candid, let it be as it is. If there are any glitches, I'll explain. I have a universal method for dealing with abnormal situations - Switching timeframes. There is no way to avoid all failures. There must be a reasonable compromise. Otherwise debugging of the program will become an endless process. My indicator is not intended for automatic trading. It's just an assistant. In skillful hands it gives very good results. What else do you need?

I've been thinking. It seems that some reasonable measures can be taken against the "disconnect error" after all. Not in this particular indicator, but in general. As for this one, weighting it would just make it one of many zigzags. But it was designed as a light one, suitable for working with large arrays of historical data. So I don't see the point in finishing it off, unless some other particularly great features come to light :) .
Reason: