MT4 for smartphones ! - page 5

The most frustrating thing is that the developers are ignoring this forum thread :(
It would be nice to be guided by more or less specific dates, as it would be possible to plan a smartphone purchase based on that.

korst Yeah, by the way))))) It's been a long time since the admins visited this thread)))) Although they clearly wrote - that they do not know exactly when this event will happen)))). A may be waiting when we get a PDA Kyutek or other!!! They (the developers) probably do not want to rack their brains for some kind of smart backgrounds...but too bad!!!

It would be something to break on! If the screenshots were posted long ago, it's clear that the terminal is ready... Just beta-testing, deciding how much the terminal will cost - $45 or less :) , they are negotiating with internet brokers to provide the terminal.
This is my personal opinion... :)
Waiting for an official response....... waiting......

There will be a championship in 2 months and hopefully the Metakvotes will remember about the Smart terminal :))) but in the meantime they have so much headache with these "experts". :))

There will be a championship in 2 months

So we can hardly expect the release of MT4 for smartphones before the new year...

It's as if you guys don't work in Forex! ;o) Or doesn't it teach you anything? You've already bought yourself some hardware for something that's still under development...

It's almost as if you guys don't work in forex.

What does Forex work have to do with it)))) I just want to work (or rather monitor) more often and in any place (especially in an open position), and alas, the laptop is not everywhere you can lay it out))) Not to mention a PC ... and a smartphone is compact and handy! Size as a mobile phone as opposed to a PDA ... all the same bulky they are still first and secondly a cellular phone is needed)) Ie a lot of iron carry with you

I don't mean that a smartphone is more convenient and practical (no one doubts that anyway!), but about the sequence of actions itself! In the Forex market you probably also listen to what analysts say and make predictions, without thinking about the risks, which are incurred by you when you take a decision, and not by the analysts, who make suggestions? ;o))) Please explain the fundamental difference between the situations in terms of decision-making in both cases, taking into account only risk assessment and not touching any other points.

Well, the fact that the developers will someday finish such a long-awaited product - it's no one in doubt. Perhaps I will also buy a toy like this, but only when it makes sense. Well, by that time, and look model smartphones will appear more advanced or these are just cheaper?)

Why is everyone so obsessed with this championship, I don't understand!!! There's no need to pay so much attention to it at all!

I don't think the problem is the championship at all. The developers have probably already done 90% of the resource-intensive work of organising the championship. All that is left now is just to watch the competition itself and write 2-3 reviews of the championship a week. It is unlikely that it can take up all the work time of such a solid company. Apparently, there are simply other more urgent tasks compared to the development of MT4 for smartphones.
Reason: