Pip based candle chart

Pip based candle chart not time

All candle bar charts are based on time

Is it possible to get candle bar charts that are based on pips ignoring time completely

Is there anyone out there that can help me please

If this already exist

If yes

I would be interested in purchasing it

If it's possible to code

If yes

I would be interested in having it developed

AzidSanu: Pip based candle chart not time

All candle bar charts are based on time

Is it possible to get candle bar charts that are based on pips ignoring time completely

Is there anyone out there that can help me please

If this already exist

If yes

I would be interested in purchasing it

If it's possible to code

If yes

I would be interested in having it developed

It s not natively supported but yes it is possible by using either Indicators the show the alternative views, either on a sub window or on the main windows; or with the use of a secondary method of generating charts ("Offline Charts" on MetaTrader 4 or "Custom Symbols" on MetaTrader 5).

The type of non-time-based views or charts that are commonly used are Renko, Constant Range Bars, Kase Bars, 3-Line Break, Point & Figure, and many others. You will have to do some research into these types of charts.

In the CodeBase you will find a few free but limited  implementations, and on the Market you will find some free and paid versions. But for the most part, for more advanced or specific needs, you will probably need to have them developed for you.

Fernando Carreiro:

It s not natively supported but yes it is possible by using either Indicators the show the alternative views, either on a sub window or on the main windows; or with the use of a secondary method of generating charts ("Offline Charts" on MetaTrader 4 or "Custom Symbols" on MetaTrader 5).

The type of non-time-based views or charts that are commonly used are Renko, Constant Range Bars, Kase Bars, 3-Line Break, Point & Figure, and many others. You will have to do some research into these types of charts.

In the CodeBase you will find a few free but limited  implementations, and on the Market you will find some free and paid versions. But for the most part, for more advanced or specific needs, you will probably need to have them developed for you.

Thanks

Hello

Dear Friend

Yes its possible, you must have indicator that can make candle stick chart.

this Indicator can make brick (candles) according to our rules and make it as chart in separate window or chart window too

Thank you guys 

I have found exactly what I have been looking for :)

Files:
Reason: