I'd like to track product traffic

Hi guys! I'm registered as a seller and I've already published few indicators. I'd like to know how many people visited my products (no how many people bought it). I think there's no way how to add track systems like Google Analytics etc. because of security. My question for moderators and admins is - Are you planning to add "Analytic System"? Thank you for reply.

Michal_Jurnik:

Hi guys! I'm registered as a seller and I've already published few indicators. I'd like to know how many people visited my products (no how many people bought it). I think there's no way how to add track systems like Google Analytics etc. because of security. My question for moderators and admins is - Are you planning to add "Analytic System"? Thank you for reply.

"question for moderators and admins" have to be asked to ServiceDesk.
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them. - - Category: general

angevoyageur:
"question for moderators and admins" have to be asked to ServiceDesk.
Thank you for reply but I though it would be helpful for other sellers too. Ok, I will ask by the rules.

Michal_Jurnik:
Thank you for reply but I though it would be helpful for other sellers too. Ok, I will ask by the rules.
No worries.
Reason: