Error number 6 - page 14

я повторю свой пост в соседней ветке (проблема слишком серьёзна чтобы посылать по ссылке)
===
на самом деле, "ошибка номер 6" не является ошибкой терминала. мы честно сообщаем об отсутствии связи (пампинг живёт отдельно, для торговых операций каждый раз организуется новое соединение). вот если эксперт (или скрипт) постоянно выдаёт эту ошибку, а руками можно провести торговую операцию, тогда да, это наша ошибка. и для её отлова нам необходимо больше информации.
===

I can do it by hand as well... The communication indicator is green and IsConnected returns true...
And information - just tell me what - whatever we can do to help...

Yeah, it's the same for me!!! IsConnected - normal, connection is green, quotes go, trades are executed instantly, but advisor duplicate in log file "error number 6!!!!"

I make a restart, all trades are instantly executed by advisor...

are these outrages happening on our latest build? https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe?utm_campaign=MQL5.community
the thing is that after september 14th we fixed some bugs with "trading" connection to the server in case of bad connection. so please test our pre183

are these outrages happening on our latest build? https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe?utm_campaign=MQL5.community
the thing is that after september 14th we fixed some bugs with "trading" connection to the server when the connection is bad. so please test our pre183

Downloaded it as soon as it was posted.
It's the one on which everything happens.

so the situation is the same as on the 182 build of september 14? or even worse? and you can't run the previous build in parallel?
we will be running the terminal on dialup at the weekend

I just downloaded pre183 and it has the same notorious 6 error... And by hand, it performs perfectly, as if the server was on the next desk :)))

so the situation is the same as on the 182 build of september 14? or even worse? and you can't run the previous build in parallel? <br / translate="no"> we will be racing the terminal on dialup at the weekend

I have exactly 2 running now and the same thing on both! And I'm far from having a dialup connection!

I now have 2 running and the same thing on both of them! And I am far from having a dialup connection!

Experts are not able to trade, but manually everything is OK?
We have several terminals running at the moment. 50 million accounts each. the scripts trade non-stop. no problems. and our home server is located on another continent, not in the next room.

I got that error too. Now I've disabled the expert I suspected. We'll see.

У меня счас как раз 2 и запущено и тоже самое на обоих! Причем у меня далеко не диалап!

Experts cannot trade, but manually everything is OK?
We currently have several terminals running. 50 million accounts each. the scripts trade non-stop. no problems. and our home server is on another continent, not in the next room.

i personally tried it on Alpari demo accounts. I haven't tried it on MetaQuotes server, maybe there's no such nonsense there...

Now without a MT restart, opened a new demo account no longer with Alpari, but with Metacvotes, and immediately none of the orders were placed! Error 6! So there must be something wrong with the terminal after all. Same glitch on different servers...
Reason: