Your symbols and your datafeeds in Metatrader 5 - page 2

MigVRN:

Never thought I'd see these lines :) Thank you so much for this decision!!!

And congratulations to everyone on the beginning of a new era in MT's development!

/* gone for a beer*/

And I'm celebrating - right now!

_new-rena:
that's fine, but lately platforms have been growing like mushrooms (a month or two) that don't need an exhibition either...

Let them grow up and try their hand in the business :)

The sky will fall, the night will fall.

We will not be caught up, we will not be caught up.

The sky is trembling, the night is in the palm of our hands.

We won't be caught up .....................

Breath!

Renat:
We have decided to open the interfaces for writing our own datafeeds for MT5.

You will be free to write your own data sources, including rltime data sources. This will allow any data to be plugged in, including detailed history and Level2 tumblers.

By default we will provide a number of in-house datafeeds, including offline ones. Virtual characters will also be available in the tester.

All this is free of charge, of course.

How soon will all this be available?

sanyooooook:
How soon will it all be available?
After another release soon, we'll be on our way

It would also be good to get CopyTick up and running.

As well as many other things....

Renat:
We have decided to open interfaces to write our own datafeeds for MT5.

You will be free to write your own data sources, including rltime data sources. This will allow any data to be plugged in, including detailed history and Level2 tumblers.

By default we will provide a number of in-house datafeeds, including offline ones. Virtual characters will also be available in the tester.

All this is free of charge, of course.

Renat, do you mean by datafeeds ticks or bars, i.e. the tester will work on real (recorded ticks) and not generated (simulated)?

Will it be possible to record ticks and bars yourself or to download them from another source and then test on them?

Did I understand you correctly?

I left MT5 precisely because of the lack of third party data, but have been checking the forum periodically, hoping to see this thread from Renat! ;)

Renat:
Tester was accelerated too, along with language for 64 bit platforms.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/43507#comment_1526621

2015.04.22 19:44:18 Tester genetic mode turned on due to 567869252041 passes, to use complete algorithm decrease amount of optimised parameters

I need full brute force, what to do?

Reason: