Chats on mql5.community - page 3

my mobile phone is a pain in the ass as the screen is too small.......... and sending a message didn't work, so i had to retype in the old version

my mobile phone is a pain in the ass as the screen is too small.......... and sending a message didn't work, so i had to retype in the old version

fyords:

When sending by Ctrl+Enter. And by the send button.

Opera 12.17

Fixed a bug in Opera.

IvanIvanov:
my mobile chat is a pain in the ass as the screen is small.......... and sending a message didn't work, I had to retype in the old version
Let's disable drop-down chats for mobile.

PKozlov:
Let's disable drop-down chats for mobile.

1. When a new message and a number appear in the message icon -- there should be a switch not to the general list of messages in the chat window, but to the inside of the chat from where the message came from (at least this was originally the case)

2. When leaving the section of messages -- should not be returned to the chat window (if the transition to the section of messages was from the chat window -- on what basis is there a return to the chat window, if it has already been left)

3. The size of the chat window should be customizable (then this window makes sense and is convenient, we have messages with pictures and codes, there is no sense in the micro-window)

abolk:

2. There should be no return to the chat window when exiting the messaging section (if exiting to the messaging section was from the chat window -- on what basis is there a return to the chat window if it has already been exited)

Try to phrase the sentence differently. It's not quite clear what you mean.

PKozlov:
Try to phrase the sentence differently. I'm not quite sure what you mean.
I'll record the message and post a detailed explanation (it's possible that I didn't understand it right away).

PKozlov:
Fixed a bug in Opera.
Promptly. Thank you. It's working.
Reason: