looking for a partner with a high-frequency trading system - page 18

//---

Are you still here? And there's nothing to talk about? I'm kind of here. And maybe I'll tell you some very interesting trivia about trading. Yeah,I get it. You don't need my trivia????

Yeah. The best part!!! I'm not allowed to make any course predictions for the next week? Or? The next couple of days????????????

I wouldn't be surprised if you're interested in the daily candles. In a good way, of course? How do you feel about candlesticks?

EEEEEE. I'm not interested in them. It's just boredom to relieve boredom.

Yura3512:

Yeah. The best part!!! I'm not allowed to make any course predictions for the next week? Or? Next couple of days????????????

You can have as many as ten:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/38821
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015. - - Категория: общее обсуждение

//----

And yes, where was I going with this? Imagine that there are pairs that are, well, not at all suitable for profit. But for which, we could make an absolutely amazing report.

So which pair did you. Picked????

How sorry I am that by offering you a choice. Subjecting myself to destruction. Probably?

I certainly shouldn't have corresponded with you.

Yura3512:

//----

And yes, where was I going with this? Imagine that there are pairs that are, well, not at all suitable for profit. But for which, we could make an absolutely amazing report.

So which pair did you. Picked????

Let's go over the basics. What are the predictions?

It's hard to surprise us - we're all Sensei here

Yura3512:

//---

Are you still here? And there's nothing to talk about? I'm kind of here. And maybe I'll tell you some very interesting trivia about trading. Yeah,I get it. You don't need my trivia????

Yes please, share. Why do you need my yes?

Daniil Stolnikov:
It's hard to surprise us - we're all Sensei here.
Yeah, that's for sure.)

Eh, we'll never see the traders' secrets...

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
Eh, we'll never get the traders' secrets...
I'm gonna cry.

//---------------------

I'm just curious, and from what I wrote to you earlier. What you've already deleted. And all my basic secrets I could afford. Did anything stick in your memory? Or do I have to start all over again? From hints of my secrets? Which I can afford to do in my correspondence with you?

//---

Perhaps I should start with the locomotive? An engine that uses a two-way pumping mode?

Reason: