What do you think of multicurrency indicators? - page 7

transcendreamer:
Indeed, how much longer can we tolerate it!

Here, for example, and synchronise if you can't stand it.

Youri Tarshecki:
Shit! When am I going to get a proper indicator! Fucking coders!
As soon as the average price of your orders is an order of magnitude higher than the current $16.74, imho.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
Once the average price of your orders becomes an order of magnitude higher than the current $16.74, imho.
I think there's some other factor here. How much do you think such a synchronization would cost? Would it be $200?

Youri Tarshecki:
I think there's some other factor here. How much do you think such a synchronisation would cost? Would it be $200?

"I won't tell you for all of Odessa", but in my place it wouldn't cost less for sure.

I am not saying that only what is expensive can be good. What's more, what's expensive can also be bad.

But while you're looking for performers for $10, I wouldn't expect "cosmic" results if I were you.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

"I won't tell you for all of Odessa", but in my place it wouldn't cost less for sure.

I am not saying that only what is expensive can be good. What's more, what's expensive can also be bad.

But while you're looking for performers for $10, I wouldn't expect a "cosmic" result if I were you.

In my case, I need this indicator, most likely, not to use it in Expert Advisor, but on the contrary, to exclude it from the methods of correlation determination, because those methods that I use, as all wolkin-forwards and demos show, are much more effective. So tell me, is it necessary to pay $200 for an indicator to throw it away later? Moreover, it looks strange that such an important method community has made very weak commercial products and a diligent researcher is forced to spend money on basic things in general.

Youri Tarshecki:

In my case, I most likely need this indicator not to use it in my EA, but rather to EXCEED it from my correlation detection methods, because the methods I use, as all wolkin-forwards and demos show, are noticeably more effective. So tell me, is it necessary to pay $200 for an indicator to throw it away later? Moreover, it is strange that such an important method community has made very weak commercial products and a diligent researcher has to spend money on the basics, in general.

It's your choice anyway. I don't know how important it is for you to determine its ineffectiveness.

And the question of price is very subjective, some will not give $10 for research, while others hire a staff of programmers and analysts with good salaries to confirm or refute their hypotheses.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

It is your choice anyway. I don't know how important it is for you to determine its ineffectiveness.

And the question of price is very subjective, some people would not give $10 for research, while others hire a staff of programmers and analysts with good salaries to confirm or refute their hypotheses.

I agree. Here I am in search of that optimum. But in this case here is simply fraud - yes, I paid only $20, BUT an Honest EXECUTIVE, realizing that it fails would simply return the money and I would do something else. In the end, I still found out in practice, through numerous tests, that the indicator was a shambles, but time and resources were lost.

Youri Tarshecki:
I agree. So I am in search of this optimum. But in this case it's just a scam - yes, I paid only $20, but a HONEST EXECUTOR, realizing that it fails, would have simply returned the money and I would have done something else. In the end, I still found out in practice, through numerous tests, that the indicator was a shambles, but time and resources were lost.

He might not even have realised that synchronisation was necessary. Maybe he still doesn't.

And it is not an easy task to write a normal multicurrency indicator for MT5. I have not managed to bring my i-index to an ideal state, although I did not write and check it for weeks.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

It's not an easy task to write a normal multicurrency indicator for MT5. I still haven't got my "i-index" to a perfect state, although I've been writing and testing it for weeks.

1. Remind me again what i-index is, is it something public or only for personal use?

2. Why wasn't it finished? Was it already perfect or were there some irreparable faults?

Andy:

1. Remind me again what i-index is, is it something public or for personal use only?

2. Why didn't you finalise it - was it already perfect or there were some irreparable defects?

It's on the marketplace, that's why I didn't link to it. But there is a free version that shows the GBP index, it works fully.

I haven't brought it to market because I'm bored with it =) I have already completed it, it works fine.

Reason: