The axioms of financial market analysis (or the whole truth about the right and wrong use of indicators) - page 20

avtomat:
Cheers.
25 again :-D

Cheerio.

avtomat:
Cheers.
How about this "trend", comrade?

mmmoguschiy:
What do you think of this "trend", comrade?

Draw it however you like, I don't care.

avtomat:
Draw as you please, I don't care.
And that's sad!!! The forum is full of all kinds of smart people and that's great, but the sad thing is that these people are so-called "old-timers" who discussed everything a long time ago and decided everything for themselves. They have an opinion and a vision of the market. But the sad thing is that they cannot share it! Maybe they want to, but they cannot! Their convictions are easily shattered by arguments or by their itchy swagger. So maybe it's not the truth at all? It's not substantiated!? It's simply a reasoning that's been drummed into their heads and taken for granted? So where are the arguments? If you have them, share them! Otherwise why are you here?

I will never tell a man that he is wrong if his truth I have nothing to counter it with! If it's really true and not a sound and air. I have no reason to! I'm just looking for the truth! :)

mmmoguschiy:
Started reading. The author writes that the trend is more likely to continue than to reverse :-D The probability is greater. Let's turn to probability theory. Let's flip a coin. The probability of showing heads and tails as well as extending the trend or reversing the trend is 50 to 50. Let's say heads are tossed. What is the probability that heads will roll a second time? Has it gone up or down? TV tells us the odds are going down. So what the... pray tell, why should it increase if the price moves? Inertia? This is not a multi-ton dump truck with bald tyres driving down a mountain in ice!!! :-D
Do you really believe that a trader at a major bank or investment fund flips a coin before making a trade? But seriously, those who wrote below on the subject made me laugh more. I am the only one who understand that those classic indicators that we are used to seeing mostly have the same chart only normalized or simply smoothed. The both factors are distorted for the sake of convenience. All of you (probably all of you) love music and know what an equalizer or a tone control is. Those of you who are into music know that simple cutting is a very bad solution. There are so-called parametric equalizers that regulate not only the frequency cut, but also the amplitude in each band. If someone takes up this task and solves it programmatically, he will be a happy man. ALL NEW IS WELL FORGOTTEN OLD. I personally used the algorithm of musical noise suppressor for solving the problem of creating an indicator of true price movement. It does not lag and gives a specific direction and amplitude. It has subsequently been used as an "engine" for other works.

Argo:
Do you really believe that a trader at a major bank or investment fund flips a coin before making a trade? But seriously, those who wrote below on the subject made me laugh more. I am the only one who understand that those classic indicators that we are used to seeing mostly have the same chart only normalized or simply smoothed. The both factors are distorted for the sake of convenience. All of you (probably all of you) love music and know what an equalizer or a tone control is. Those of you who are into music know that simple cutting is a very bad solution. There are so-called parametric equalizers that regulate not only the frequency cut, but also the amplitude in each band. If someone takes up this task and solves it programmatically, he will be a happy man. ALL NEW IS WELL FORGOTTEN OLD. I personally used the algorithm of musical noise suppressor for solving the problem of creating an indicator of true price movement. It does not lag and gives a specific direction and amplitude. Later it was used as an "engine" for other works.
Who told you about the trader kicking the bank? )) I was talking about probability.

Who exactly made you laugh if it's no secret? ))

About the equalizer I've been thinking about it for a long time! You've just outlined for me the nearest tasks in the field of programming my TS ))

mmmoguschiy:
Who told you about a trader flipping the bank? )) I was talking about probability.

who exactly made you laugh, if that's not a secret? ))

)) About the equalizer, I've been thinking about it for a long time! You've showed me my immediate tasks in the field of programming my TS))
At least somebody helped me. All this waffling is not in vain!

Argo:
At least someone was helped. Already all this shaking the air for a reason.
I believe you're not shaking it for nothing! It's just that our views don't always coincide.)

mmmoguschiy:
I believe you're not shaking it for nothing!!! It's just that our views don't always coincide.)
If we did, it'd be boring. I'm here for new ideas and not to mock those who make the same mistakes as I did in my "youth". If something of what I write will be accepted and understood and moreover will benefit, I will consider that the time spent here (the forum) is not spent in vain.

mmmoguschiy:
Tell me about it!!!

Can you find me a trend on this chart?

It's all trends, . Everywhere you look there's a trend.
Reason: