How to find traders and analysts to work in the office - page 5

IvanIvanov:
and which event would signify the start of a trend/end of a flat?
In all seriousness - It is usually a strong move but necessarily linked to fundamental news. IMPORTANT NEWS.

Fannasankh:

Trading on the FOREX is very different from trading in any other market. Google will help you to find out how.

I advise you to compare trading conditions at least on the MICEX and on the FOREX.

I am not talking about the conditions, in fact it is a trifle, but about the principles of all markets, and they are the same: either you make money for the "uncle" or the money goes to you. Either you make the money or you make the money and you sit back and watch the process.

gesolo:
In all seriousness - It is usually a strong move but necessarily linked to fundamental news. IMPORTANT NEWS.
What I mean is, if the movement is too late, you have to be in the market, the only way to achieve this is to collect a lot of stops on the breakdown of a flat or to accumulate a position in a flat, but here you can lose with the general direction and stay without losses and without profit, if you do it during the week flat, it is not profitable especially for small and medium-sized depots

gesolo:
I am not talking about the terms, it really is a trifle, but the principles of all the markets, and they are the same: either you make money for the "uncle" or the money goes to you. Or the money is made for you and you sit back and watch the process unfold.

empty talk about "nothing".

I'm convinced that long-term trading leads to human degradation. I am trying not to write that earning money is impossible, so as not to irritate the dreamers. Anyway, who am I to deprive anyone of hope?

IvanIvanov:
The only way to achieve this, imho, is to gather a bunch of stops on the breakdown of a flat or to accumulate a position inside a flat, but here you can run into a general direction and stay without losses and without profit, if you do it on a week-long flat, it is not profitable especially for small and medium-sized depots.
You don't have to rush. You have to sit like a hunter in an ambush and wait. If you don't know the entry direction, you shouldn't go in. Look for another flat. That's why you have to look at several instruments.

Stasikusssss:

empty talk about "nothing".

I am convinced that long-term trading leads to a person's degradation. The only thing I try not to write about is that earning money here is impossible, so as not to irritate the dreamers. And anyway, who am I to deprive anyone of hope?

I don't know... I sold GBP 01/07/2014 at 1.71524 SL current 1.55 , and i think i am a jerk after that....and hope has nothing to do with it... just work.

IvanIvanov:
What I mean is, if the movement is too late to rush, you should already be in the market, it can be achieved in the only way - by collecting a bunch of stops on the breakdown of a flat or accumulate a position inside a flat, but here you can run into a general direction and stay without losses and without profit, if you do it on a week flat, it is not profitable especially with small and medium depo
One more addition: on the breakdown of the flat only the remaining stops are collected. This is the second sort, so to speak. The task is to gather the stops inside the flat.

gesolo:
I don't know... I sold GBP 01/07/2014 at 1.71524 SL the current 1.55 , and I think I am a complete moron after that... Hope has nothing to do with it... Just work.
In order to talk "about something" one has to tell you every day that this market has such a situation, and that this one has such-and-such. And that a deal may be possible after tomorrow in so-and-so market under so-and-so conditions ... But it has to be your job, dear, and no one will do it for you.

A100:
I agree, although sitting in an office and shifting papers from one pile to another - and then back again - is also not a very intellectual occupation.
Trading is a very intellectual activity, and if someone fails in trading, it means that this is just not his profession. You have to admit it and do something else.

A100:
If you are good at shovelling, does that mean it is an intellectual activity?
If an intelligent person works with a shovel, it is an intellectual occupation. After all, as you know, it is not the place that makes the man, but the man's place.
Reason: