There is no point in using indicators if they lag behind. - page 7

Prival-2:

I've read it and read it more than once. You won't believe it, I even wrote a couple of hundred indicators of my own.

Maybe you don't know it, but there is a whole database of indicators here https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/mt5/indicators

I'm writing for the second time but I guess I didn't get it the first time. There are indicators that contain forecast algorithms and this forecast can be shown on a chart (or on the white window). One of the examples I gave you is the Kalman filter, there are many different variants of its execution as an indicator.

So, you should learn the basics, weirdo. Study this site instead of Wickepedia. It has a lot of useful information.

Well, I can shove an EA into the indicator code and it will show you with arrows where to buy and where to sell. Is it an indicator as well? Or put Tetris there.

Get rid of the mess in your head ;)

Avals:

You write the quotes that have been answered) The indicators do not have the prediction algorithm that you wrote about.

The averaging algorithm, for example, is not a prediction algorithm ;)

If you put a forecast indicator in the MT algorithm, it doesn't mean it's an indicator) You can put a graphical editor in it and do whatever you like. But not everyone is smart enough to call it an indicator.

I see, I can't convince you. All your knowledge is limited to averaging algorithms ...

You have so many discoveries ahead of you ))))

Avals:

Well, I could put an advisor in the indicator code and it would show me with arrows where to buy and where to sell. Is that an indicator as well?

Of course, it's an indicator.

Avals:

Well, I could put an EA in the indicator code and it would show me with arrows where to buy and where to sell. Is that an indicator, too? Or put tetris in it.

Get rid of the mess in your head ;)

Nice. You don't even read what you're being told. You just want to write some bullshit.

That's not for me to say. Convince MQL that these aren't indicators https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/mt5/indicators

You won't believe it has arrows, checkmarks, lots of things. You have to convince them they are a mess in their head (your words), I also think they are all indicators.

I recommend the most important one to write Renat convince him.

MQL5 Code Base: Индикаторы
MQL5 Code Base: Индикаторы
  • www.mql5.com
Технические индикаторы для MetaTrader 5 с исходными кодами

Prival-2:

I see, I can't convince you. All your knowledge is limited to averaging algorithms ...

You have so much to discover ))))

Yeah, you're a smart guy))

On the subject - you need to initially define the concepts. Most disputes are due to the fact that everyone has his own understanding of the terms.

An indicator is a digital series of observations (prices for example) or its primary processing. The prediction algorithm and decision making on the basis of these data is another matter.

I.e. an indicator is a measurement, sensory organs, a tool. But the algorithm for prediction and decision-making is a brain) It works on the basis of understanding of real processes and their interaction, evaluating them with the help of indicator-measurers.

avtomat:
Of course it's an indicator.
What do you think is an indicator? Can you give me a definition?

Avals:

Yeah, clever man)).

On the subject, you need to define the terms from the outset. Most arguments are because everyone has a different understanding of the terms.

An indicator is a digital series of observations (prices for example) or its primary processing. The prediction algorithm and decision making on the basis of these data is another matter.

I.e. an indicator is a measurement, sensory organs, a tool. But the algorithm for prediction and decision-making is a brain) It works on the basis of understanding of real processes and their interaction, evaluating them with the help of indicator-measurers.

Start with 0 and 1.

Avals:
What do you think the indicator is? Can you give me a definition?

Alcohol gauge.
A speedometer. No, the speedometer is the brain. It gets its data from the gearbox, where the indicators are the gears and everything else is the brain. Then you have to transfer the value from the gearbox to the speedometer. With what? The speedometer cable - the brain or the indicator? And then, from the speedometer, you also need to send the data to the accelerator pedal or the brake pedal - with what? The indicator? Or fucking feet. What are they? The indicator or the brain? In short, the pad between the seat and the steering wheel is probably the indicator in the general scheme of the car...

Anyway, your theory is a bit shaky...

artmedia70:
Start with 0 and 1.
With a quantum foam element. Virtual particles. )))

artmedia70:

Alcohol meter.
The speedometer. No, the speedometer is the brain. It gets the data from the gearbox, where the indicators are the gears and the rest is the brain. Then you have to transfer the value from the gearbox to the speedometer. With what? The speedometer cable - the brain or the indicator? And then, from the speedometer, you also need to send the data to the accelerator pedal or the brake pedal - with what? The indicator? Or fucking feet. What are they? The indicator or the brain? In short, the pad between the seat and the steering wheel is probably the indicator in the general scheme of the car...

Anyway, your theory is a bit shaky...

Of course, a speedometer is an indicator) It doesn't matter how much it uses readings of other indicators or what kind of processing algorithms it uses. The main thing is that it measures what it was without any prediction for the future. The speedometer doesn't predict where you'll drive, but the gasket does))
Reason: