Emotions when trading - page 30

Globtroter:
I am an employee. Fifteen years of service and retirement. Not much left. So I'll wait. And... I love my job. Actually, I'm a workaholic by nature. I can't do nothing for long. I don't even need weekends. :-)
There are different kinds of employees - for example, civil servants. Do you mean military personnel? ))

mmmoguschiy:
When you open a trade you find yourself in deficit at the same moment in time!!! And don't ask me why - so directly I don't want to get smart again :-D
Why, why, why?

Alexey:
Why, why, why?
I have to go away on business. If you haven't figured it out by then, I'm sure I will :-D

Speculator_:
I watch the price chart for 24 hours. Of course I don't use indicators, expert advisors or any other stuff. My profit target is over 1000%. Initial trading account is $100.
The smaller the deposit, the bigger and faster the percentage gain. Because it is taken from the initial amount. If the dopo was 1000, you would get 1000% increment after a longer period of time. So your goal of 1000% out of 100 is easily achievable. Just an optically super one. Little room for manoeuvre. But to be precise, it will work. I'm both $100 and 1000rubles multiplied easily. The secret lies in the same minimum lots. If the entry is not accurate - the minimum lot will give you the opportunity to fix it. With a bigger lot you won't have such an opportunity.

mmmoguschiy:
There are different types of employees, e.g. civil servants. In this case, do you mean members of the armed forces? ))
This is classified information... :-)))

Alexey:
Why, why, why?
... :-)))

Globtroter:
The smaller the deposit, the bigger and faster the interest increase. This is because it is taken from the initial amount. If the dopo was 1000, you would get a 1000% increase after a longer period of time. So your goal of 1000% out of 100 is easily achievable. Just an optically super one. Little room for manoeuvre. But to be precise, it will work. I'm both $100 and 1000rubles multiplied easily. The secret lies in the same minimum lots. If the entry is not accurate - the minimum lot will give you the opportunity to fix it. With a big lot you will not have such an opportunity.
Psychologically it's easy to lose small money. This gives me peace of mind in the market knowing that I'll raise my percentage rate.

Speculator_:
It is psychologically easy to lose small amounts of money. This gives me peace of mind in the market, knowing that I will definitely increase my percentage.
Even the smallest lot in terms of volume allows you to make a lot of profit. Those who overestimate the volume of one position at a time are being greedy. And they have less room for maneuver. For example, they opened at 0.2... You made a mistake. You wait. There is a moment to "add". Even if you add a minimum, it's already 0.3. Too much. If you make another mistake, the loss will increase. And if you start with 0.1+0.1, it would be only 0.2. And the possibility still remains. So, as you see - simple mathematics. You should not get greedy in the market. Especially when you start with minimum deposit.

Globtroter:
The smaller the deposit, the bigger and faster the interest increase. Because it is taken from the initial amount. If the dopo was 1000, you would get 1000% growth after a longer period of time. So your goal of 1000% out of 100 is easily achievable. Just an optically super one. Little room for manoeuvre. But to be precise, it will work. I'm both $100 and 1000rubles multiplied easily. The secret lies in the same minimum lots. If the entry is not accurate - the minimum lot will give you the opportunity to fix it. With a bigger lot you won't have such an opportunity.

That's right!

Globtroter:
Even the smallest lot in terms of volumes allows you to make a lot of money... Those who overestimate the volume of one position at a time are being greedy. And they have less room for maneuver. For example, they opened at 0.2... You made a mistake. You wait. There is a moment to "add". Even if you add a minimum, it's already 0.3. Too much. If you make another mistake, the loss will increase. And if you start with 0.1+0.1, it would be only 0.2. And the possibility still remains. So, as you see - simple mathematics. You should not get greedy in the market. Especially when you start with a minimum deposit.
I can see my trading publicly here. You're describing the situation as you would do. Maybe I would have done something different and closed losing position I opened to the opposite side.
Reason: