For major banks Considering job offers as a trader at your bank - page 11

Edic:

What's wrong with opening a PAMM, say?

Or is there too little money there? And the investor is picky - he wants deep statistics, you see.

But there is a super plus - you are your own boss and master. This is the real thrill of private trading.

A trader at a bank is, after all, a hired job.

You're telling the truth!

Edic:

But there is a super plus - you are your own boss and master. That's the whole thrill of private trading.

And a trader at a bank, no matter how you look at it, is a hired job.

The trader at the bank has a lot of optional functions... infrastructure, financial resources, etc... For a private trader, you have to create everything yourself and pay for it all by yourself )) so, you need to try both and only then you can decide where you feel more comfortable.

It has been said correctly that employment implies that the trader will do as he is told (e.g. in accordance with the investment policy).

In other words, it is not the employee who sets his own terms, as was originally the case here, but the other way round.

I remember when Timofey Martynov was asked if he liked working on TV (RBC) and he said no, there is no freedom, you do not do what you want, but what you are told to do.

Stasikusssss:

It has been said correctly that employment implies that the trader will do as he is told (e.g. in accordance with the investment policy).

In other words, it is not the employee who sets his own terms, as was originally the case here, but the other way round.

I remember when Timofey Martynov was asked if he liked working on TV (RBC) and he said no, there is no freedom, you do not do what you want, but what you are told to do.

Yes, but on the other hand, if he was just a trader, he would have hardly promoted smartlab, to which the starting audience went thanks to RBC's fame, which he now lives from and is, in principle, his own boss. There is an upside to everything

Edic:
Yes, but on the other hand, if he were just a trader - he would unlikely be able to promote smartlab, to which the starting audience has gone thanks to fame of Martynov with RBC, and from which he now lives and, in principle, the owner himself. There is an upside to everything

Yeah, but I don't think he was even thinking about it at the time.

And when I watched him, I thought he was doing it with gusto, and he loved it. And here it is.

By the way, he doesn't advise anybody to do trading (it's too complicated and since nobody has a proper advantage it's not profitable), I respect him for that.

Stasikusssss:

Yeah, but I don't think he was even thinking about it at the time.

And when I watched him, I thought he was doing it with gusto, and he loved it. And here it is.

By the way, he doesn't advise anybody to do trading (it's too complicated and since nobody has a proper advantage it's not profitable), I respect him for that.

I first saw him in 2011 when I accidentally came across RBC Markets programme. I watched it for about ten minutes and did not understand a word as I did not know any of the financial terms he was using. And I felt like ***** as I had a feeling I knew absolutely nothing. How does this guy, who is only 2 years older than me - know so much? - I couldn't get it out of my head.

I started to take an interest in the markets. Thanks to Martynov for that.

Ivan Ivanov, did you find work at the bank? I wonder what the result is. :))

SAASA_IVANOV:
I wonder what the result is. :))

50%

:))

A job in a bank is a job for a wage. It's not interesting!

tt455:
A job in a bank is a job for a wage. It's not interesting!
What if the pay is interesting?
Reason: