Secrets of your broker - page 20

I was sent a link on Skype to the Inside Secrets of Brokers Hidden from Trader's Eyes

But I have not read it yet. I can't say anything.

Внутренние Секреты Брокеров! Впервые в открытом доступе!
  • rauspeh.com
На скриншоте мы видим как раз те настройки, которые позволяют управлять виртуальным исполнением торговых сделок. Система англоязычная, поэтому на всякий случай описание будет сопровождаться переводом. - опция устанавливающая искусственную задержку в исполнении. - опция обеспечения гарантированного исполнения по стоп-лоссу клиента. Это...

Alexey:
If you're going to take a stop loss, you should only take a profit, and if you're going to take a stop loss, then only a profit.
As for the stop loss, I do not immediately remember what it is exactly, but I can only say one thing - everything is devised against us! For example let's take an open buy order and a regular news release with, say, a 100 point sharp downward movement. Where would your stop loss be triggered? Right at the bottom! Some people replace stop loss with a sell stop at the same level, but the peculiarity of the sell stop is that it is executed with a negative slippage. So it will be at the same level as the stop loss, i.e. at the very bottom. In contrast, a Sell Limit with a positive slippage can only be set above the current price. Add to all of this the tight spreads and commissions..... The market works against us ))

AlexeyVik:

I was sent a link on Skype to the Inside Secrets of Brokers Hidden from Trader's Eyes

But I have not read it yet. I can't say anything.

I cannot say anything I have read yet. I do not know, I cannot say anything I have read yet.) If so, is there anything worthwhile there apart from undisguised PR in the first few lines?

sandex:
I don't know about it on the other side, but I know from my own experience how close stops are hunted by brokers.
100% mostly dealers and banks are unscrupulous

mmmoguschiy:
I can't remember exactly what a stop-loss is, but all I can say is that everything is invented against us! For example let's take an open buy order and a normal news release with, say, a 100 point sharp move downwards. Where would your stop loss be triggered? Right at the bottom! Some people replace stop loss with a sell stop at the same level, but the peculiarity of the sell stop is that it is executed with a negative slippage. So it will be at the same level as the stop loss, i.e. at the very bottom. In contrast, a Sell Limit with a positive slippage can only be set above the current price. Add to all of this the tight spreads and commissions ..... The market works against us ))

You're messing with my head.

On the skin 2 line marked in red, pure English it says Stop loss

Alexey:

You're messing with my head.

On the skin, line 2 is marked in red plain English and says Stop loss

I don't quite understand what your screenshot is about. Let me guess:
I deliberately put emphasis on the above situation, namely "news release" and "100-point sharp downward move". In this case your stop loss is 90% likely not to be executed at its stated price, but will be executed at the market price, i.e. at the current price at the moment. That is the reason why many traders suffered losses on January 15.
As for the name - as I have already said I will not say exactly what order is actually opened instead of the so-called stop-loss (by definition it is just a "Sell Stop") - I will be able to check it only tomorrow, but the fact does not change - if the price moves much, you will close in a bigger loss than you expected!

mmmoguschiy:
I'm not quite sure what your screenshot means.
I put a special emphasis on the above-described situation, namely the "news release" and "100-point sharp downward move". In this case your stop loss is 90% likely not to be executed at its stated price, but will be executed at the market price, i.e. at the current price at the moment. That is the reason why many traders suffered losses on January 15.
As for the name - as I have already said I will not say exactly what order is actually opened instead of the so-called stop-loss (by definition it is just a "Sell Stop") - I will be able to check it only tomorrow, but the fact does not change - if the price moves much, you will close in a bigger loss than you expected!

Even if the stop was 10 pips and the price, as you correctly noted, in 2-5 fast (in terms of time) ticks passes 150, it will trigger there. Even a stop or a sellstop, it makes no difference, it's your sell order. Sometimes, you owe money, even if you get a write-off. But someone also wrote that they do not always write them off.

Frank recently showed what slippages can be :)

mmmoguschiy:
I don't quite understand what your screenshot is about. I'll try to guess:
I specifically emphasised the affiliation of the above situation, namely "news release" and "100 point sharp downward movement". In this case your stop loss is 90% likely not to be executed at its stated price, but will be executed at the market price, i.e. at the current price at the moment. That is the reason why many traders suffered losses on January 15.
As for the name - as I have already said I will not say exactly what order is actually opened instead of the so-called stop-loss (by definition it is just a "Sell Stop") - I will only be able to check it tomorrow, but the fact does not change - if the price moves, you will close in a bigger loss than you expected!
i will close with a stop loss in any price movement - i will close with a stop loss in the long run!

Alexey:
No matter what the move is, stop loss should only be closed in profit
It would be very interesting to see how you would close any stop loss on a long position in the franc on the 15th :-D

mmmoguschiy:
It would be very interesting to see how you would close any stop loss on a long position in the franc on the 15th :-D
same as always, no difference
Reason: