Virtual hosting in MetaTrader 4/5 platforms and data security - page 8

joo:

Yes, that's what I'm doing - inactive.

What is the build of the MetaTrader 4 terminal?

Right now the official MetaTrader 4 build 765. MetaTrader 5 has not opened hosting yet.

There are over 200000 bars on the disk. At least if Bars() doesn't lie.

Need proof. That with 1000 bars on the chart the terminal shows and uploads exactly the whole story to the chart. It's not about the tester.

I wrote that I only create one instance of the indicator."The "create and immediately delete" option is fundamentally wrong with respect to indicators. "This is exactly what the optimizer does. And there is nothing wrong with it. The user should not do the same - create an indicator, take the data, delete the indicator.

Wrong. The optimizer does not do it on every tick. It does it once per test run.

Wanted to be helpful. OK, I won't do it again.

You need to work with the proof and everything will be fine. It's simple enough: screenshot, logs, example, etc.

The computer is frozen. no response to buttons. i'm writing from my phone.
It's getting tiresome to create evidence. in this case, it's easier for me to admit I'm wrong - the evidence was destroyed by the hovering computer.

The problem with dll can wreck the system without it. if one of the developers will contact me in "private" i will give you the code showing the problem as well as in servicedesk but with even more details.
the branch can be cleaned.

The system's gone completely. antivirus and firewall stopped seeing their configuration files. system errors and black screen appear. and you say dll... Without the dll, the system's a wreck.
I don't know who to contact right now.
Reason: