F - page 73

Олег avtomat:

"If only mushrooms could grow in your mouth, you wouldn't have to go into the woods" - that's about "already".

It's got nothing to do with "freebies" or "manna from heaven".

So you don't believe you could make money? Then why are you trying?

Artyom Trishkin:
So you don't believe you could make any money yourself? Then why are you trying so hard?
What's it got to do with believing? You don't believe.... What's all this sophistry-quilibrium stuff....

Олег avtomat:
what do you have to do with believing/not believing.... What's this sophistry-equilibrium about....
It's been sophistry-equilibrium for two years now ;)

Artyom Trishkin:
It's been two years of sophistry-equilibrium ;)

Do you have many examples of solutions to the problem posed here? In what time frame were they solved? (if they have been solved).

And I have set myself a global problem.

Олег avtomat:

Do you have many examples of solutions to the problem posed here? In what time frame were they solved? (if they have been solved).

But the task I set myself was a global one.

It all depends on the task you set for yourself.

I would (but that's me) divide the task into stages, and first perform the first stage to ... you know ... You set a goal to conquer the expanse ... ...of the Bolshoi Theatre, which are furrowed by spaceships...

Artyom Trishkin:

Everything depends on the task you set for yourself.

I would (but that's me) break the task down into stages, and do the first stage first, so that ... you know... You're trying to conquer the expanse... ...of the Bolshoi Theatre, which the spacecrafts are navigating...

I propose to look at charts of movements of currencies (and other financial instruments), as a projection of some helical movement :

like this

or so

an infinite number of different possibilities are possible... and even more combinations of them...

And from this we can build a model of the tool's motion as a system.

This approach will give answers to many unsolvable paradoxes, frequent on flat (i.e. not volumetric) charts of movements of any instrument on any TF.

but show me the actual timetable

Олег avtomat:

I suggest looking at charts of currency movements (and other financial instruments) as a projection of some helical movement :

so

or like

an infinite number of variations is possible... and even more combinations of them...

And on the basis of this to build a model of tool movement as a system.

This approach will give answers to many unsolvable paradoxes, frequently encountered on flat (that is not volumetric) charts of movements of any instrument on any TF.

Then what does each axis mean?

Олег avtomat:

I suggest looking at charts of currency movements (and other financial instruments) as a projection of some helical movement :

"Where's the money?"

Alexander Bereznyak:
but show me a realistic timeline.
What is meant by "real graph"?
Reason: