F - page 32

avtomat:
Don't bullshit...
come on, don't sweat it. you're right, easy money!

yosuf:
I think this is a misinterpretation of "leverage". At 200 leverage you have the possibility to overload the deposit by 2 times compared to the leverage of 100. And you don't overload! The main thing is the total volume of open positions. Keep your margin at 1000 - 10000%.

Yusuf, you have to consider the leverage, because it is a very important parameter. Leverage can change irrespective of your wishes. For example, holidays, 2 hours before the end of trading, increasing/decreasing liquidity, etc.

So it turns out that the volume of opened positions, and as a consequence, the amount of collateral definitely affects the leverage.

I used to work for a broker with 1:2000 leverage. That's where the songs about not having to account for leverage come to an end...

What difference does it make to me how much collateral is taken for a 0.01 lot on 100 quid ? at a stop loss of 20pp I will lose 2% on EUR-USD (2$) on any leverage, the collateral after a loss is returned minus the loss.

Kino:
What do I care how much security money is left for a 0.01 lot for 100 quid? I will lose 2% on EUR-USD (2$) at any leverage, security money is returned minus losses after a loss.

It is not about working at 2%. The goal is to earn at least 100% per week. That is why everything is taken into account.

However, even a margin of 1:2000, if we recalculate it into a margin of 1:100, will already increase 20 times. We open with 20% of the deposit with the leverage of 1:2000 and we will face the ahtung when it will fall to 1:100 )))).

There is no point in arguing about it at all. Let's put an extra multiplier into the lot calculation and don't sweat it.

Let's assume we are working with 1k100 leverage, then the ratio would be: LOT=LOT* (100 /Current Leverage).

About gold ...It is necessary to know.

London gold fixing closes

Valentin Katasonov, 30 March 2015
Viewings: 3453
Printable version

The closing of the London Gold Fixing is a sign of things to come

The London Gold Fixing is a system of an arbitrary price setting for a yellow metal. The system was created in 1919. The London Gold Fixing is a fraud, which was forcibly legalized in the West for almost a hundred years...

Closure of the London Gold Fixing - a sign of radical change in the global financial system

Author - Valentin Katasonov

One of the major financial news of the week was the London Gold Fix (LGF) - a system of fixing the price of a yellow metal - which ceased its operation on March 20. The system was created in 1919 and hadn't reached its centenary yet. LGF worked quite simply: the price of the precious metal was determined during meetings of several authoritative participants of the London gold market by placing bids to buy and sell the metal. The price was fixed at the moment when the total volume of bids for selling and buying gold were the same and the so-called equilibrium price was reached.The LGF had five participants - companies and banks that were members of the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA). The LGF was administered by London Gold Market Fixing Ltd.

For many decades the LGF was considered to be the ideal pricing tool for the global gold market. LGF quotations were used around the world primarily to set metal prices in contracts for physical delivery of metal. These quotes were also linked to gold derivative transactions (so called paper gold). The quotations were also used to record monetary gold holdings and evaluate liabilities and claims linked to the precious metal (for example, gold-denominated bank deposits).

Read more : Print version

Валентин Катасонов - Новости РуАН
  • Русское Общественное Движение «Возрождение. Золотой Век»
  • ru-an.info
<a href="http://xn

Monday, 30 March.

Tuesday, March 31.

What's the matter?

If I wanted to boost a quid or ten to a hundred in a week, would it be considered advertising ?

Kino:
If I wanted to boost a quid or ten to a hundred in a week, would it be considered advertising ?
Don't ask me, ask the moderators.
Reason: