F - page 3

avtomat:
psychologist... ;)))
you're a guidance counselor, too, mister.

Third week results ( 26.01. -- 30.01. 2015.)

Growth rate = 10.1 %/day

If this growth rate continues, the target=$1000 will be reached by day 55.

10% of the original deposit or of the previous day?

This is the steady-state growth rate since the start.

In other words, -- the angle of the slope of the approximating line.

Who are you talking to now? :-)

IvanIvanov:
10% of the initial deposit or of the previous day?

This is the steady-state growth rate since the start.

In other words -- the angle of the slope of the approximating line.

avtomat:

Third week results ( 26.01. -- 30.01. 2015.)

Growth rate = 10.1 %/day

If this growth rate continues, the target=$1000 will be reached by day 55.

What was the maximum equity drawdown? Without this figure, it is meaningless to talk about any "growth".

joo:
What was the maximum equity drawdown? Without this indicator it is meaningless to talk about any "growth".
The purpose of this project is stated in the first post. I am interested in the final result. I'm not interested in "drawdowns", "equity", "equity drawdown" and other philosophies. It is the final actual result that can indicate the degree of meaningfulness of the growth indicator.

avtomat:
The purpose of this project is stated in the first post. I am interested in the end result. Arguing about "drawdowns", "equity", "equity drawdown" and other wisdoms does not interest me. It is the final actual result that can indicate the degree of meaningfulness of the growth indicator.

We can set all the goals we want for ourselves, that's our right. But we cannot mislead people - it is not good.

First of all, the system has nothing to do with ACS. None at all. It is more a trade on perversely created mash-ups, nothing more.

Secondly, the drawdown. There is no escape from it, and it must be taken into account and demonstrated publicly, as you are doing your experiments. Why you're doing it is another question.

All right. Just try to adjust your system to equity, not balance. And build up your equity by the skin of your teeth. And then it won't be hard to convert it into a cache. In this case, it all will make sense.

In fact, topping up and averaging can be done using much more traditional methods, without any perversions.

Why do I let myself tell you what to do? - Because I can't stand to look at blatant profanity...

PS. if admins, who seem that I spoil the "Raspberry" here, require me to explain from where I know about the true nature of the issue discussed, it is better to ask about it TC.

PPS. Why not put money, real, hump-earned money, into an account and do this kind of scientific research? nothing is sacrificed for science, is it? - But no, bonus dtz handouts are used. And why are the experiments carried out in the place that gives out these bonuses?

joo:

... drawdown. You can't get away from it and it has to be taken into account and publicly demonstrated

Nothing is hidden, everything is shown in monitoring.

And whether someone likes it or not --- that is not my task.

PS

Criticism will be appropriate at the end of the experiment, with any outcome -- positive or negative.

PPS

Arguing about the role of equity, balance, cache is like a shuffle - our song is good, start again. I have no intention to waste any time.

Reason: