Signal-specific forum?

Some MQL5 'denizens' are using the reviews section almost like a forum.

There is obviously a demand for people to have a chat forum that is about a signal they are following. A sub-forum.

Right now, we have private messages and reviews.  Why not allow signal providers to have a sub-forum for their followers?  Maybe only for the 'largest' signals?  Are you worried that 'hit and run' signal providers will use 'sock-puppets' to badmouth good signals?  Or that the usual bunch of screaming hairdressers will appear and just cry and whine?  There must be an answer, but I think it's clear that signal followers want to share info and opinions with each other.

Cybersix:

Some MQL5 'denizens' are using the reviews section almost like a forum.

There is obviously a demand for people to have a chat forum that is about a signal they are following. A sub-forum.

Right now, we have private messages and reviews.  Why not allow signal providers to have a sub-forum for their followers?  Maybe only for the 'largest' signals?  Are you worried that 'hit and run' signal providers will use 'sock-puppets' to badmouth good signals?  Or that the usual bunch of screaming hairdressers will appear and just cry and whine?  There must be an answer, but I think it's clear that signal followers want to share info and opinions with each other.

I personally think it could work IF people followed forum rules and it was well moderated. Have you put the suggestion to the Service Desk?
Reason: