FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1718

Vizard_:

it's ok...

shaman, have mercy and explain in words what are the data links in your pictures?

Guys, gentlemen, the only thing that needs to be talked about is the bennie.

iIDLERr:
Guys, gentlemen, the only thing to talk about is the henna.
What's there to talk about? We should probably sell. Just have to wait for the right time.)

Zogman:

Shaman, have mercy and explain in words what are the data links in your pictures?

Shaman-teacher is not here right now... we are waiting for him)))
I already said and more than a week ago and recently......screen is just a confirmation of words...
In real time the info is very delayed...it's just a kind of mental indicator...

Zogman:
What about the ruble?
what - it's about to hit 80

iIDLERr:
guys, gentlemen. the only thing to be trending about is the henna.
ComBan: Attempted small longs on dips at 123.00, add 122.15, 121.40 stop. Exit 128.00.

Vizard_:
The shaman-teacher is not here at the moment... we're waiting for him ourselves ))))
I already said that more than a week ago and recently......-screen is just a confirmation of my words...
In real time, the information is very delayed...it's just a kind of mental indicator...
just for the sake of clarity just tell me how you're doing it

Zogman:
just for the sake of general development, explain what you're doing.
I told you everything... what were you listening to )))) interventions were... verbal interventions were... res res see on the graph...

Vizard_:
i told you everything...what have you been listening to ))))... verbal interventions were... res see on the chart...

that's clear - but

1) you can quantitatively connect the interventions with the price - it's easy to do: the depth of the cup is N and the price is X. So pouring out X will shift by N kopecks.

2) what other data means and how they should be related to the exchange rate.

Zogman:
ComBan: Attempted small longs on dips at 123.00, add 122.15, 121.40 stop. Exit 128.00.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why goof up? for a year, then pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Reason: