Is more than 50% profit a month realistic? - page 6

izzatilla:

In my opinion, it is very difficult to see PAMM account 300k, there are a number of reasons, in the first place leading brokers (America and Europe) use their own developed terminal, which cannot be connected to mql5.com, and secondly, under the terms of their contract are not required to create a platform to monitor PAMM accounts, interested traders themselves seeking their investors. Representatives of these brokers can only recommend some and this is not official. Thirdly - these traders have to find at least 5 investors with minimum deposit from $5000 to 10000 euros to get a status of a PAMM account manager.

Well, with 2-3% profitability per month even from a couple thousand dollars to retirement just become a PAMM manager ...

Petros:

I don't know what Soros and Baffert wrote, but I agree with that.

And if you use a trading robot, you can get that percentage up to 100% a year.

There are 2-3 forex companies that are in the lending business. By their standards, a good trader is one who manages to make a profit above 5% per month, with a maximum drawdown of no more than 10%, making ~15 trades per month.

DearPetros,

Thanks for the info, I've written about the same figures before too. I'm interested in the deposit landing by the trading robot you refer to.

dimeon:
Well, with a 2-3% return per month, even if from a couple of thousand dollars by retirement, it is just becoming a PAMM manager...
Yes, I agree, but many will not trade for 2-3% a month. And to attract investors you need 5% and more. If a man can trade, does he have to wait for retirement to be a full-time trader?

izzatilla:

DearPetros,

Thanks for the information, I also wrote about the same figures earlier. I am interested in the deposit landing by the trading robot you are referring to.

The robot of our own design, allows drawdowns from 10-30%, which is recovered within 5-10 trading days.

The higher the profitability, the higher the drawdown. For large sums 10% is chosen.

izzatilla:

As I have read in books by leading experts on achieving personal wealth - In Europe and America, this figure does not exceed 12% per annum at best. People are advised to invest in management companies that trade stocks, indices, etc. to get above this 12% but provided they do not exceed certain (in the contract) risks.

In general look out for crosses of NZD and AUD (and CAD - relatively), they have very good swaps when buying them, as the bank rates of New Zealand and Australia are very high. That said, you just have to wait for these currencies to turn upwards and wait a couple of years.

Google banks, deposits.... if you find more than 2.5% per annum on dollar deposits, I don't know, a catch...

http://www.sberbank.ru/irkutsk/ru/person/contributions/deposits/multi_currency/
http://irkutsk.homecredit.ru/deposits/deposits_val.php

There's 8% right there, but the names of the banks are kind of small.

http://www.rbc.ru/cur/deposits/

And in america, for 8% per annum, they'll lick your toilet seat....

f2011:

Why not 1.77%, 2/1.5 or 24.5%? Can you show me the calculations for these figures? Been begging for these formulas for 5 years now - no one anywhere ever... The blackest forex secret

In general, it is not a mystery, you just need to put a little effort, open a depo account and calculate. The question is who is looking, he will always find a way or the way.

As for the deposit load on each transaction equal to 0.5%. This figure is not mine, but the one of an experienced trader from Italy. He has a number of scientific papers on the subject of trading, including patented methods for dealing with financial markets. To see the results of your % please go to my topic https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/36102/, I do not want to overload the topic with my calculations. By the way, about my initial figures, it turns out that the calculation was made for a load of 5% and not 0.05%.

Сколько пунктов зарабатывает в день прибылный советник, а успешный трейдер
Сколько пунктов зарабатывает в день прибылный советник, а успешный трейдер
  • www.mql5.com
Сколько пунктов в день зарабатывает прибылный советник? - - Категория: общее обсуждение

IvanIvanov:

Google banks, deposits.... if you find more than 2.5% APR on dollar deposits, I don't know, a catch...

There's 8% right there, but the names of the banks are kind of small.

http://www.rbc.ru/cur/deposits/

And in america, for 8% per annum, they'll lick your toilet seat....

MrIvanIvanov, it seems you have found the answers to your own questions. I am not sure about licking - there are enough people who will make about 30% per annum without licking but for a fee.

Petros:

In-house developed robot, allows for 10-30% drawdown, which is recovered within 5-10 trading days.

The higher the profitability, the higher the drawdown. For large amounts 10% is chosen.

Well, in order to make 100% of annual income - what is the drawdown?

izzatilla:
MrIvanIvanov, it seems you have found the answers to your own questions. I am not sure about licking - there are enough people who will make about 30% per annum without licking but for a fee.
Have you been there?

papaklass:

The topic is "nothing":)

Topeka starter, at 50% return per month you will get $13000.0 profit out of $100 in a year.

Question: why do you need an investor with such a strategy?

And I didn't say that I have a strategy that gives a guaranteed 50% or more. Where did you see that?

The theme was created to find out how our countrymen treat this approach to trading and investors.

Personally, I have a negative attitude towards trying to implement something like this.

However, if we take a monthly profit of 30-50%, then from $4000 it will be $1200-$2000.

Divide by number of trading days (20) and you will get $60-$100 per day. This is 20 pips with 0.3-0.5 lot.

The risk is about 60 pips, i.e. about $180-300.

This case is very risky, but not unreal.

As for me so it is easier to take credit at 15% per annum (without having money), make 50% per year with a minimum of risk, to pay off the loan. It will be like the joke: your hands will remain in the oil.

Reason: