Need help from MT4 developers and programmers - page 6

Contender:
The subject was created by a developer of commercial software. Only he (and MQ) knows how many versions were implemented in his old versions.

What can I say - our commercial developer is screwed. Now all the clients whose orders he has looped will ask him to fix the work of his experts in new builds. One can only feel pity for him. Too bad:(.

True, the correction itself should not be too difficult. You just have to rewrite the loop for OnTimer().

Contender:

You are very fond of accusing others. I remember your fairy tale "All signal providers are crooks", for which, by the way, you never bothered to apologise!

Now you have decided to teach me how to program?

So, for your information:

1) I don't have "my tasks", I have multicurrency, ...;

1. If you "don't have your own tasks" and have only one multi-currency trading account -- that's irrefutable proof of your vast experience -- from the height of which, you can afford to do a lot.

2. And one more thing -- when you make a statement by taking quotes out of context -- do yourself a favour and link it up so it's clear what you're talking about.

My thoughts on signal providers and Expert Advisor sellers are here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/31809/page4

If you take my talking points personally, it means that my talking points are not that far from the truth

abolk:

If you take my theses personally then my theses are not that far from the truth

Are you aware of the fact that this is slander?

Contender:
Are you aware of the fact that this is slander?

hilarious -- that's hilarious -- you don't want to thoughtfully read what I've written (link to forum thread provided)? -- my reflections are NOT personalized in advance -- they are NOT more than "musings on a topic" -- not more than my personal point of view -- and if you, as a signal provider, take "my reflections" seriously -- then there is a rational basis in them (it's simple logic)

Contender:

3) I can handle my nicknames without the snotty ones.

nickname -- everyone chooses their own nickname -- so a nickname says more about a person than what they say.

As for the "snotty" part -- you're trying to insult me -- well, for snot there is a handkerchief, water, after all -- but for the nickname -- as Poo said in his time (close to the text): "It's no problem to jump out of your trousers, just have something to look at, otherwise it could be embarrassing".

Contender:

Now you want to teach me how to program?

Okay, just for reference:

1) I don't have "my tasks", I have a multicurrency, the results of which can be seen in Signals;

God forbid a pupil like that - I don't know a fraction of what you know, you gifted man.
Contender:

3) There are different classes of tasks (including trading ones), I just wanted to show that you're not familiar with a certain type of task.

Sorry, but you are an amateur with a gauntlet.

yes, i am an amateur -- and i have enough arrogance

p.s. Contender with that kind of "goodness" -- you may wish, as they say: "good wind on your humped back".

abolk:
A rival actually.

TheXpert:
Contender actually.

contender[http://dic.academic.ru/dic.nsf/eng_rus/494220/contender]
kənˈtendə noun 1) opponent, rival, competitor (in competitions, elections, disputes, etc.) Syn : combatant, rival, competitor, disputant, wrangler 2) challenger, candidate ( for) leading contender likely contender presidential contender

that's right -- "the fisherman sees the fisherman from afar."

-- a rival, in the sense of a dispute with someone, in the case of a "scandal", to flaunt oneself in public

-- challenger, in the sense of personal growth, development.

Yeah, you're right, "contender" is more appropriate in the context of his posts.

See, I'm used to seeing the positives -- and you, well done, you got the point -- that's what the expert is.

C-4:
In old versions of MT4 looping can be and was entitled to exist. In new versions, with OnTimer() event looping is unacceptable and cannot be justified by any kind of algorithms.
Yeah, everyone knew that it was a crutch and used it at one's own risk. Now there is no point in complaining to the developers.

To all those pining for an irretrievably lost MT4 build (dedicated):

Let the yellowing leaves fly and swirl
Yellowed leaves of the birch-tree,
And I alone am sad,
Come and take pity on me.
You have left me
And my bitter tears are flowing
I live in darkness
Without the sun's life-giving rays

The old garden is darkened
Under this cold moon,
Bitter tears to dry
You'll never come again.
How many dreams and hopes
You've shattered with a cold hand,
You're gone from me
You're gone from me forever

"Romance". From the film Alexander Parkhomenko, 1942.

abolk:

To all those pining for the irretrievably lost MT4 build (dedicated)...

I like this one:

Reason: