That's it guys . give up your systems, the grail has been created. Get in line for the grail :o)) - page 5

I don't want to put the man down, but he waved his words too harshly and in the end ...... as usual, if he had been more modest you could have given him a hint....

Except I don't understand what the 35 points thing is?

deskipper:
But I do not understand, what is this 35 pips thing?

The ATR is daily, probably with the parameter 14, - the probability of going over this value against you, intraday, is small enough - there you can put a stop at this situation

It is a good value for Euro now, a month ago it was 70-80

IvanIvanov:

ATR daily, probably with the parameter 14, - the probability of going below that value against you, intraday, is small enough - there you can put a stop at that

It's a good value for Euro now, a month ago it was 70-80

Thanks, I will have a look.

deskipper:
I have a good feeling about this.
For a stop it is better to take 1.5-2.5 DayATP(14), there are variations in monetary management for scalping and long term, it depends on the ratio of profitable to losing trades, for the long term is closer to 2.5, for scalping closer to 1

Hi all fighters! The robot gave two sigs today, buying aud/usd and selling eurodolls. Already in profit.

the eurodoll went down nicely.

IvanIvanov:
I'm not sure if your robot is "for" the dollar or "against".
I don't know, at first I bought AUDdoll, but I closed the deal in profit, then I sold EURdoll in an hour, and I added many orders with my hands and there is a boss profit.

SAASA_IVANOV:
I don't know, first I bought an auddoll, but I closed the deal in profit, then an hour later I sold the eurodoll, and I added a lot of orders with my hands and there is a boss profit.
What do you mean "by hand"?

IvanIvanov:
What do you mean "by hand"?
The robot opens only one trade, and trusting the signal opened many trades by copying .