What does a freelancing client pay for for an EA in exp format or for open source code? - page 3

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Don't give in to provocation. There is a difference -- a) discussing the best way to proceed and how it should be right -- and b) discussing the nuances of the agreement.

If I were a moderator -- if you were a programmer now -- I'd ban you and delete this thread.

There is Freelance and there are Freelance rules and facilities to discuss agreements.

I just want to get what I paid for...And I paid for a full-fledged Expert Advisor ...A exp is not a full-fledged Expert Advisor ...And yet I ask how in the future I can prove that this is my EA, if I do not even have an open source code?

azfaraon:
And why should I be banned? I just want to get what I paid for ... I paid for a full-fledged EA ... A exp is not a full-fledged EA ... I also ask how in the future I can prove that this is my EA, if I do not even have an open source code?
Go to arbitrage. That's why you have to write a review. I can't do anything else here.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

How do I know why he did that? Maybe it's his rules.

The fact is -- he didn't do anything wrong -- you screwed up.

What would I be doing wrong if I said his name? I think I'd be doing the right thing if I gave his name, protecting my interests. I wonder who'd be screwing up by losing new orders. I think it's just stupid.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

How do I know why he did that? Maybe it's his rules.

The fact is -- he didn't do anything wrong -- you screwed up.

The question you were asked in there

azfaraon:
What am I doing wrong if I give his name? I think I'd be doing the right thing if I gave his name, protecting my interests. I wonder who would get screwed if they lost new orders. I think it's just stupid.
I can't imagine why you would be banned. Bolkonsky has his own ideas about how things should be, don't mind him.

azfaraon:
What would I be doing wrong if I said his name? I'd be doing the right thing if I gave it out, protecting my interests. Who'd be the loser, losing new orders? I think it's stupid...

have you read the rules of freelancing https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/rules?

п 5.4. "Discussion of the arbitration situation and adjudication shall take place directly in the relevant Application. "

Who you work with is common knowledge -- it's public information available from your profile -- and Fedoseev knows it well, so why would he bother with this question, just to chat.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

п 5.4. "Discussion of the arbitration situation and adjudication shall take place directly in the relevant Application. "

Who you work with is publicly known -- it's public information available from your profile -- and Fedoseev knows this very well, so why did he bring it up, just to chat.

Are you still on the same page?

In arbitration, the discussion is in the discussion of the work.

This is not arbitrage or freelancing, this is just a forum thread.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Have you got the sky and the earth mixed up yet?

In arbitration, the discussion is in the discussion of the job.

This isn't arbitration, it's just a forum thread.

Okay, fine. Keep getting smart. Without me.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Who you work with is common knowledge -- it's public information available from your profile -- and Fedoseev knows this very well, so why did he bring it up, just to chat.

I am the client, and the programmer is just a contractor, how can he appropriate what he orders?

azfaraon:
I am the customer and the programmer is just the programmer, how can he take over what he has ordered?
As far as I've understood, you have not even ordered an EA from scratch, but to add or improve it. You submitted your mq4, but in response you get ex4? I'm sure you will win the arbitrage.
Reason: