Investing properly or preserving a capital of 1,000,000 USD - page 8

C-4:

In all seriousness, don't boast about a single successful deal, hinting transparently that you are one of the chosen 5%.

I only wrote this because the subject of Sberbank was brought up. If I have won anything from Sberbank, I have never had a problem with withdrawal. But I have had problems with other big banks.

I hope that in the future Sberbank will have an MT5

A100:

.... If I have won anything from Sberbank, there has never been a problem with withdrawal.

I wish there had been withdrawal problems at Sberbank. But that's not what I mean at all. Forget it, just invest in gold. I have a tip from a real guy on this forum that gold will go up)).

C-4:
Well forget it, invest in gold instead. I've got a nip from a real guy on this forum that gold will go up)))
It's a thing of the past. I'm investing in Renoir and Van Gogh now.

A100:
It's a thing of the past. Now I'm investing in Renoir and Van Gogh
Now that's interesting.) What about certified stones? Crowdfunding?

TheXpert:
Now that's interesting.) What about certified pebbles? Crowdfunding?
No

C-4:

p.s. Buying physical gold in the form of coins or works of art is another cleverly constructed system of rip-offs from banks/jewellers/lombard shops. In reality, nobody needs gold but you. This is immediately understood by investors, who, under plausible pretexts, are sold a gold coin or something else. The investors who have been sold a gold coin or a necklace of some kind understand this. Try to bring the gold necklace the next day to the shop that sold it to you. You can buy it back at 20% of its initial price and the remaining 80%, which you will have to pay again (notice: to you, not to them) in order to pay the interest which they will charge you for the right to buy it back.

Hello, coins give a very good profit, which were issued up to a million copies (and all the rest is rubbish - even of precious metals), when the anniversary ten-ton coin "Chechnya" I bought them for 400-500 rubles, and three months later sold them for 1500 rubles, all that gold and silver in a large circulation has no prospects, and if there are prospects and not for long - there are not so many buyers for this product as offers! The proverb among collectors "Coins are becoming less, but every year more collectors.

pfsignal_com,

Art. As the first option that comes to mind. Quite a long-term investment, at least you will not lose anything, and most likely will even increase, because any work of art with a decent value has a history, which is nowhere just do not disappear. Strangely enough, I expected that about this in the first place.

The second thing that comes to mind is land. Prices of which are rising by leaps and bounds year after year.

But metals are overestimated, no I understand that it is more reliable option than bank deposits, stock exchange with forex, iPhones and luxury cars. Let's take gold for example which is so crazy. What was it like in the beginning? The Stone Age. And then? The Bronze Age. Then came the iron age. And what's the most important material now, in today's market economy? That's right, gold. Why? Because gold is an eternal metal, it does not spoil, does not oxidize, shines beautifully, and can be stored forever. That is why alchemists were so eager to turn mercury into gold, and that is why its price is steadily growing year after year. But plasma technology is quite capable of obtaining such properties. Thanks to plasma, the USSR has already created a coating that shines like gold, and is less susceptible to corrosion. For instance, it is used to cover church domes. It is cheaper, and lasts 5 times longer than gold coating. So over time, technology will eventually devalue precious metals...

server:
Hello,coins give a very good profit, which were issued up to a million copies (and all the rest is rubbish - even of precious metals), when the anniversary ten-"Chechnya" I bought them for 400-500r, and three months later sold them for 1500r, all that gold and silver in a large circulation has no prospects, and if there is a prospect and it will not last long - there are not so many buyers for this product as offers! The proverb among collectors "Coins becomes less, but collectors every year more.
Numismatics is a completely different business. As rightly noted the important thing is not the value of the metal from which the coin is made, and its uniqueness.

Progid:

pfsignal_com,

...And what is the most important material now, in today's market economy? That's right, gold. Why? Because gold is an eternal metal, it does not spoil, does not oxidize, shines beautifully, and can be stored forever. That is why alchemists were so eager to turn mercury into gold, and that is why its price is steadily growing year after year. But plasma technology is quite capable of obtaining such properties. Thanks to plasma, the USSR has already created a coating that shines like gold, and is less susceptible to corrosion. For instance, it is used to cover church domes. It is cheaper, and lasts 5 times longer than gold coating. So over time, technology will eventually devalue precious metals...

I can just see the traders' new slogan:

GIVE PLASMA INVESTING A GO!!!

A100:

I only wrote this because the subject of Sberbank was raised. If I have won anything from Sberbank, I have never had any problems with withdrawal. But I have had problems with other big banks.

I hope that in the future Sberbank will have an MT5

But VTB24 does.
Reason: