How do I get my money back for the signal if the signal provider drained my deposit 5 days after I signed up for a paid subscription? - page 12

Andrei01:
The average frequency of signals should be about the same as it was before ordering the signals, because on the basis of this information a deal was made to buy the service. If the frequency of signals has significantly decreased, it indicates that the provider has deviated from his obligations to provide the declared signals.
Show me this clause in the contract. Then let's proceed.

artmedia70:
Show me that clause in the contract. Then let's move on.
There is a clause in the Consumer Rights Act about the provider's responsibility for poor service.

Andrei01:
This clause is in the Consumer Rights Act, about the provider's liability for substandard service.

And does it say that the signal provider is obliged to fully and rigorously execute transactions in the current month, based on the number of transactions in the past?

Show me what you can pick on and I will tell you where you are wrong.

Andrei01:
The average frequency of signals should be about the same as it was before ordering the signals, because on the basis of this information a deal was made to buy the service. If the frequency of signals has significantly decreased, it indicates that the provider has deviated from his obligations to provide the declared signals.
Or the market has changed...

artmedia70:

And it says that the signal provider commits fully and strictly to making trades in the current month, based on their numbers in the past?

Show me what you can pick on and I will tell you where you are wrong.

There is a stated transaction frequency statistic and it is the description of the product that the buyer orders. If the product clearly does not match the advertised information, then it would be a breach of the law.

sandex:
Or the market has changed...
The market changes all the time...

Andrei01:
The average signal frequency should be similar to the one before ordering the signals, since the deal to buy the service was made on the basis of this information. If the signal frequency has significantly decreased, it indicates that the Signals Provider has deviated from his obligations to provide the signals.

the purchase of signals copying the trading strategy is in progress.

The signal provider decides how many trades and when

Armen:

and how many trades and when - the signal provider decides

when - yes, and how many - no, because this is the main criterion of the purchased product and it should roughly correspond to what is stated.

Andrei01:
The market changes all the time...
Then you should sue the market and seek compensation from it, so that it does not change from now on.

Andrei01:
when - yes, but how much - no, because this is the main criterion of the purchased product and it should roughly correspond to the stated.

the basis of the application? just your wish? or is it written down somewhere?

you are buying access to information on the author's transactions + the ability to copy them and that's it.

Reason: