ECN, order execution, aggregators, liquidity. - page 33

Yoschik:
Of course I did. I'm the deputy director now.
You're going to have the highest demo pay.

and the third will be

Young:
and the third one will be

You will need to open a demo account with us in order to be accepted on staff.

Your application will then be reviewed and approved.

where to open an account (I just have accounts in some places)

Young:
Where to open an account (I just have accounts in some places)
Where you want to be the third one. Please refer to the previous page

Yoschik:
Where you want to be third. Note the previous page
where rann sits - I won't be there

Young:
where rann sits - I will not
For the information of our clients (actual and potential).

I am personally ready to show (and prove) on any disputed transaction of our clients to any reputable independent authority (for example, even the administration of this forum) exactly to which counterparty this transaction went, and most importantly, ready to prove that we did not take a single extra point either on a negative or a positive slippage.

Rann:
For the information of our clients (actual and potential).

I am personally ready to show (and prove) on any disputable transaction of our clients to any reputable independent authority (for example, even the administration of this forum) exactly to which counterparty this transaction has gone, and most importantly, ready to prove that we have not taken a single extra point either on the negative or on the positive slippage.

How often may orders be modified in your brokerage company?

my TS may modify orders several times per second (it may be several orders and requests may come from several terminals), will the server not "ban" the account with such an TS?

sanyooooook:

how often can an order be modified in your office?

my TS can modify orders several times a second (it can be several orders, requests can come from several terminals), will the account with such TS not be "banned" by the server?

No, it won't. We actually have no limitations. If the load is too unproductive and this will interfere with other traders, and the actual trading is not very active, then we will have to find some solutions. No precedents so far, but maybe no super high-frequency traders yet.

Rann:

$25 per 1 million USD *** - -

i.e. from 10 lot $25 ?

ZS: if in pips 1/4 point, am I correct?

Reason: